Chapter 21 : Shopping

Jeons ,Hoseok and yoongi having there lunch. Where Mr. Jeon was looking at Taehyung.

Mr. J : Taehyung son, did we meet before? (Asked out of the blue)

Tae : me? ( pointed at himself with Questionable look)

Hobi : Taehyung is a very successful businessman you might see his picture on the magazine cover of business magazines. He is often there.

Mr. J : maybe you're right Hoseok. (He said with not so sured voice)

Jungkook saw his appa's odd behavior. Like he wanted ask something but didn't asked.

They all were done with lunch it's time for them to leave. Jungkook give flying kiss to Taehyung who smile shyly and others laugh at him.

Jin : I will tell when we will leave marriage shopping.

Mrs. J : yes, it's great to meeting you all. Very happy that Jungkook will part of this beautiful family. (Said with genuine smile)

They left Jungkook and others were in car. Talking while Jungkook in his own happy bubble remembering Taehyung and his sweet moments in garden. While Yoongi was also blushing for some reason.

Mr. J : What happened to Yoongi and Jungkook hobi? (Whisper to him)

Hobi ; Jungkook's behaviour can understandable but why Yoongi acting that? (Whisper back)

Mr. J : don't know Jimin went to show him washroom at Kim mansion after coming from there he was acting like this.

Mrs. J : what you both were whispering hmm.

Mr. J : Nothing darling. I was driving.

With Yoongi

I can't believe, I want to scream. O my god.

Flashback

When Jimin take him to washroom. Yoongi was oddly silent.

Jm : why are acting like you don't know me.

Yg : nothing, just never imagine you will be Jungkook's brother in law. (Said with an awkward laugh)

Jm : well I also didn't imagine you will someone close to Jungkook.

Yg : many times things happen which we didn't imagine right. (Said with a low and sad voice)

Jm : why are you talking like you got dumped.

Yg : leave that, how's your relationship is going?

Jm : I am in a relationship with whom? Air?

Yg :Y-you and soobin.

Jm : soobin and I that impossible.

Yg : so both aren't dating each other (said with happy voice) that rumors.

Jm : well, I am a established idol, known world wide and soobin is just new debut member of boy group. So all this was done intentionally to get a clout nothing more.

Yg : so you and Soobin not dating each other, that great. (Said with happy voice)

Jm : why are you being so happy that I and soobin aren't dating? Do you by any chance (he moved closed and Yoongi thought he got caught) have feeling for soobin. (Said with an amazed voice)

Yoongi face plamed himself listening to Jimin. Yoongi gave him "are you serious" Look and moved away.

Jm : if you don't like him why are you getting effected by his and mine dating rumors huh? (Question him)

Yoongi had enough and he pinned Jimin on the near wall and look straight into his eyes.

Yg : I was getting affected, because I like you, in fact I love you for a really long . For the moment you scolded me in the studio (He panted finally able say this)