Chapter 3 - Noah?

"You finished hanging out with your boyfriend?" Cassidy teases me. I've been back for a whole five minutes and she's already grilling me about Noah. What have we been up to, where did we go, did we fuck, are we seeing each other again. I haven't even given her an answer to any of her questions but she continues to ask more.

"Cass, we gotta get ready. What time do you want to get there for?" I try to distract her with the concert.

"Nice try, change the subject. Just give me some answers, we're best friends. If you can't tell me you can't tell anyone."

"God, you're so frustrating. Fine i'll tell you. What do you want to know."

"Everything, I want you to tell me everything. Every single detail."

"Only if you tell me what the deal is with Folio." I smirk back at her.

"Oh happily." She says with a wink.

We gossip as we start to get ready, I quickly grab a shower and Cassidy plays music quietly in the background. Cass blowdries my hair making it cute and bouncy, I promise to put her lashes on for her to return the favour. I definitely got the better end of the deal.

"Are you excited?" I ask Cassidy, she's so jumpy and clearly excited about it.

"I can't wait! It's been months since I bought the tickets. I've booked a taxi for quarter to five and doors open at half past six. So we better get a move on."

We get changed into our clothes and quickly check ourselves over in the mirror. Cassidy forces me to take a couple of selfies with her.

"We look so fucking hot!" Cassidy says and I can't help but laugh at her.

"We do look pretty good."

"Pretty fucking hot." Cassidy corrects me.

"Yeah, pretty fucking hot. Right come on, we gotta get going."

"Bad Omens here we fucking come!" Cassidy shouts as we leave our hotel room. "God I can't wait for you to see them live." She says with a cheeky grin.

"Me too Cass, me too."

                                               *

We made it to the venue with plenty of time, Cassidy is painfully excited, I think she might burst. We've been queuing for thirty minutes and the snow is starting to fall around us, getting heavier and heavier. Cassidy and I huddle together to try to keep ourselves warm.

"It's so fucking cold. I wish they would just let us in already." Cassidy hisses, I think she's hoping one of the security will hear us and just open the doors.

"Only ten minutes to go Cass, at least we're close to the front so we have a little shelter."

"Exactly. Ten minutes, so they should just open the fucking doors and let us in." Cassidy hisses again giving evils to the security who take no notice.

Four figures dressed all in black with their hoods up pass the glass doors and everyone starts screaming.

"Thats them! That's our buddies!" Cassidy informs me and I nod my head.

"I see, question, are they wearing ski masks?"

"Yes Margo they are wearing ski masks." She bluntly replies and I can't help but laugh.

"Thats fair enough."

"Oh look, they're opening the doors. Lucky us, a whole six minutes early."

"Be quiet, we'll get refused in before they even check our tickets." I hiss at Cassidy.