Chapter 8 - I Could Stay Like This Forever

I'm back stage again with the guys as they get ready. I can't help but feel alone now that Cassidy has left. The guys are rushing about being pulled in every direction to make sure that they're all set.

Before I know it Noah's quickly giving me a peck on the lips and makes his way to the stage. As I try to be as engaging and supportive of the guys on stage I send Cassidy a text asking if she's okay. I then check my emails and I can't help but feel disheartened that the apartment that I had inquired about still hadn't gotten back to me.

As I watch them perform the other bands are watching along side me completely in awe of Bad Omens. I feel a sense of pride for Noah and the guys and how far they have come and how hard they have worked.

Their performance finally comes to an end and as they exit the stage I hug them one by one.

"I'm so proud of you." I whisper in Noah's ear as I give him a hug. As we pull apart I can't help but notice that he has a tear in his eye.

"You had no idea how much I needed to hear that."

"Oh Noah, I am proud of you. You are fucking incredible. All of you are incredible." He wraps his arm around me as we make our leave. "Do you wanna go and grab some food?"

"Did someone say food?" Folio asks turning around looking at us.

"Are we going to get food?!" Jolly asks and I can't help but laugh.

"I guess we're all going to get food." Noah says and we make our way back to the hotel.

                                               *

"So what we getting to eat?" Nick asks as he scrolls through the endless pages of just eat. Noah and I are sitting at the top of the bed leaning against the head board, Folio is laying across the foot of the bed, Jolly perched on the ottoman at the foot of the bed and Nicks swivelling side to side in the desk chair at the dresser.

"Nick, I've heard you go on about tacos about six times, just order the fucking tacos dude." Jolly says but Nick continues to list off more food choices.

"I'm gonna fucking pass away before you choose something to eat Nick. I didn't know this was life or death. Looks like it's death for me." I say and dramatically collapse onto Noah's lap. I hear a chorus of chuckles and a huge sigh from Nick.

"Fine you've convinced me, we'll get tacos." Nick says and I can't help but laugh. "And a burrito for Folio since he complained so much about the Tacos." Nick continues and places the order.

"Are we gonna watch a movie or something. Play a game?!" Nick asks getting way too excited.

"What kind of fucking game can we play in a hotel room?" Folio asks, Noah quietly laughs to himself and starts to play with my hair wrapping it around his fingers.

"Twister." Jolly jokes as Noah raises an eyebrow.

"Nah, don't encourage these two anymore, I hear them all the fucking time." Folio says with a smirk and I can feel my face flushing. I put my head in my hands completely embarrassed. "Aw Margo! Are you embarrassed?" Folio teases and Noah gives me a quick kiss on my forehead. "Don't be so fucking loud then." He laughs and I want to die right there.

"I'm not even loud though." I quietly say to Noah and I get a snort from Folio.

"Baby, it's okay don't argue you won't win." Noah says.

"But I'm not." I protest and Noah leans into me.

"Baby you are. You might not think it but I know for a fact Folio isn't lying." Noah whispers into my ear.