Chapter 46 - She's Gone

"Morning babe." I whisper to Noah as he rolls over wrapping his arm around me.

"Morning baby. How'd you sleep?" Noah grumbles a response. I can feel his words on my bare skin making me melt even further into him.

"Mmm okay, you?"

"Good baby..." Noah mutters his hands making their way down to my hips. "How sore are you?" He whispers softly grabbing his phone then settling on one of my playlists, FallingForYou by the 1975 plays through the room filing the empty space.

"Not as sore as I was, not great though." I reply as Noah plays with my waist band then slipping his hands into my PJ bottoms.

"You have to tell me if you're too sore..." Noah whispers into my ear sliding his fingers over me.

"Mhmm..."

"I mean it." He tells me firmly.

"Noah, I don't think we should..." I whisper not wanting to end up feeling worse.

"You don't think we should what?" He replies gently.

"I don't think we should have sex..."

"Oh, baby girl we're not... I'm just gonna make you feel good..." I can hear the smirk on his lips as I turn to face him and he continues to stroke his fingers over my clit forcing me to bite my lip to stay quiet. "Don't do that. You're being a tease." Noah groans and I can't help the smirk that plays on my lips.

I lay back, my head on the pillow, Noah's gaze over me a soft smile on his face. He continues to tease me with his fingers knowing exactly what he's doing, my need for him growing. Slowly he slides one finger inside pressing a kiss to my lips.

He's strokes are gentle, his lips hungry as his tongue glides against my own. Gently he bites my lower lip showing me who's in charge before he leaves a trail of kisses along my jaw, making his way to the crook in my neck where he gently bites my skin as he slips another finger inside me. I can't help but gasp at the electricity that bolts through me at his every move.

"Shhh..." He hushes as he kisses down my stomach stopping at where his fingers are. I look down to him smirking back at me, confused as he's stopped. "You can stay quiet?" Noah teases and I nod. "We'll see." He continues as I feel his tongue against me, a whimper escaping.

"Noah. Do. Not. Stop." I demand, my hands in his hair, his fingers still inside as he continues to use his tongue.  "Fuck Noah..." I can feel his smile against me at my outburst and he continues as I grip for something letting go of his hair.

I feel his fingers lacing through my own and he finally look up to me.

"You're good, I've got you baby... let go..." He whispers giving my hand the smallest squeeze, his tongue back where it was.

So I let go.

*

"Noah you have to let me try. Fuck, even let me try cut a tomato." I plead as Noah makes us breakfast.

"To - mah - toe." Noah mocks my accent making me roll my eyes.

"T - may - to." I mock back making him chuckle. "Move over. Lemme do something."

"Nah, go sit your ass down and fucking behave." Noah scolds as Folio walks into the kitchen.

"Woah. What kinky shit have I walked into?" Folio laughs as he pours himself a glass of orange juice. I scowl at Folio for his remarks, choosing to ignore the comment wrapping my arms around Noah's waist trying to get on his good side.

"Please." I whisper and he takes my hand in his lifting it to his lips kissing my hand softly.

"No." He says sternly making me huff.