Chapter 32 - Forever, Truths & To Us

"Are you okay?" Sadie asks quietly standing next to me at the side of the stage.

The boys are performing and as usual are fucking unreal. Every single time I get chills.

"You know I never thought I'd find my person. I was quite happy too, happy being by myself. I didn't have to be worry about getting hurt. I didn't need to worry about loving someone harder than they loved me. I didn't need to worry about not being enough. I don't even think about that stuff with Noah, it doesn't even cross my mind. I swear to fuck Sadie I've found my person." I say as I look at the stage. I know I have the biggest smile on my face but I don't care. I am so fucking inlove with him.

"You have Mar. He's your person." Sadie says as she wraps her arm around me giving me a quick squeeze her head resting on my shoulder. Nick quickly glances over at us and Sadie's cheeks begin to redden.

"Maybe he's yours." I say gently.

"Hmph... maybe." She replies looking at me.

"What is going on with you guys?" I ask and she shrugs. "C'Mon Sade, tell me."

"I like him and that's terrifying. I think I like him more than that. I go home soon though Margo. I won't allow myself to fall for him completely. I don't think I get to have the fairytale. I don't think I deserve it." Sadie replies sadly.

"You don't deserve it? Sadie stop that."

"What? I don't think I deserve someone like Nick. He's so lovely to me. He's patient and sweet. He understands me and takes his time. I don't deserve someone like that." She's close to tears, I can see the glassy look on her eyes, she's choking on her words struggling to get them out. I wrap my other arm around her and pull her into me.

"Sometimes you're a real stupid bitch." I whisper making her laugh. "You deserve everything Sadie. Don't ever think that you deserve less than the fucking world."

"Noah would give you the world." Sadie whispers back.

"I think your lil fuck buddy would do the same for you baby girl." She pulls away from me, brows furrowed. "Don't look at me like that. You know he would." 

Their set comes to a close, the crowd going crazy and I feel so proud of them as they bask in their praise. They fucking deserve it. These boys have worked so hard for everything that they've got.

Noah makes his way off of the stage running his hands through his hair, the biggest smile on his face.

"That was phenomenal guys!" I hug them all one by one as they exit the stage. They all tell me their thanks clearly on a buzz from being onstage.

Noah wraps his arms around me holding me tightly to his chest, my arms wrapped around his waist, my cheek pressed to him.

"You were fucking amazing." I tell Noah and can feel his heart beating against my skin.

"Thanks baby. Told you that I needed my favourite fan girl here." He laughs into my hair.

"Oh fuck off." I laugh back looking up at him, he gently presses his lips to mine kissing me so softly. "I love you." I whisper onto his lips.

"I love you Mar, forever." Noah whispers back and I swear that word does something to me.

"Forever." I reply and his lips curve into a smile.

"Bar?" Folio asks as he passes us. Noah loosens his hold on me and I shrug.

"Sure. Sounds good. Get freshened up and then we'll go?"

"Plan." Folio salutes back as he grabs his things, Noah and the rest of the guys do the same.

*