Chapter 45 - Wheres Nick?

It's been a week since I got to come home and Noah has been so attentive and sweet helping me with everything. I'm worried that he's going to burn himself out as we approach festival season fast.

"Ight so festival this weekend then the following weekend. Next after is June right?" Noah asks as he cooks breakfast whilst Jolly and I sit at the kitchen table.

"Correct." Jolly nods as he makes notes on his laptop. "And everyone will be in attendance." He says looking directly at me over the laptop screen.

"Against their will but everyone will be in attendance." I mutter back making Noah chuckle as he pours us all coffee.

"Mmm what's cooking?" Folio asks as he walks into the kitchen heading straight over to where Noah is cooking breakfast.

"Bacon and eggs, ay take the coffee over to the table please." Noah replies and Folio does placing a mug in front of me then Jolly going back go the pot to make his own.

"How you feeling this week Mar? Are the drugs helping?" Jolly asks kindly looking over to me.

"Better than last week. I hate taking them though. They make me feel so drowsy." I grumble taking a sip of coffee.

"They help though?" Jolly continues and I nod.

"They help... do you need a hand Noah?" I ask noticing Noah trying to juggle three tasks at once.

"Nope, got it all under control." He replies clearly not having it under control at all.

"Plus you don't have a hand to give." Folio adds helping Noah out making me laugh.

"Valid point." I smile as Noah brings breakfast over for us.

"So who's this girl you've been sneaking in and out the house?" Jolly asks Folio as Noah finally takes a seat at the table.

"What? You've been sneaking someone into the house?" I smirk at this new information.

"I've hardly been sneaking them into the house Jolly. They just come over late. Anyway they really are just a friend." Folio replies not looking up from his food.

"A really special friend?" Noah smirks.

"Dude she's just a friend I swear."

"She's a she." Noah continues to tease Folio.

"Bro." Folio warns, clearly Noah hit a nerve.

"Mar do you know if Sadie's coming to the U.K with us?" Jolly whispers at me.

"Not sure. She hasn't mentioned it." I reply honestly.

"You're coming though right?" He presses and I look to Noah. We still haven't discussed if I'll be going with him or not.

"Most likely given my current situation." I tell Jolly turning back to face him, I can feel Noah's gaze on me. "When should we get back?" I continue.

"End of July?" Noah hesitates.

"Fucking hell that's gonna be a long time away."

"Do you wanna look for a place when we get back or do you wanna start to look now so we have somewhere when we get home?" Noah says without a second thought and automatically Folio and Jolly's head whip up looking in our direction.

"You guys are already looking?" Folio asks.

"We haven't started looking yet but yeah, I think we're ready to move in together... just us." Noah says smiling at me.

"Does Nick know?" Jolly asks just as Nick walks into the kitchen, Sadie closely behind him.

"Does Nick know what?" Nick asks as he heads straight to the coffee pot to make himself a mug, whilst Sadie takes a seat at the table.