~PREVIEW~

~♡~

~♡~

"Yes. She gave us the responsibility of invites anyways. By the way do you have a girlfriend? I mean if you do you could bring her." Rishi said

Rohit was caught in a fix. But the flashback of Radha had fired him up. Today eventhough he was successful he was still single. But he wouldn't lose to her. Never. If he would go to her wedding he would go with someone.

"Yes I do. Well we just started dating." Ro lied effortlessly

"Cool then bring her." Manish said.

Then he realised he had royally fucked up. Where would he get a girlfriend from?

~~~

Rits turned around and had already started walking when Ro decided that he would risk it and tell her.

"Ritsy, wait!"He called out and ran upto her.

She turned around and looked at him confused. "Do you have any questions regarding the shoot? Or is it about Vi?" she asked.

"Neither. I need you to do me a favour."

~~~
"

Room?" Ro asked "Yes, I am sure you guys don't get to share the room during tour but you are free here." Maya giggled and teased.

Both Ro and Rits looked at each other with wide eyes. He whispered to her,
"If you don't feel comfortable we can arrange something else."

"Its ok. I trust you." she whispered back.

~~~

"World famous Cricketer and his manager? My god your love is straight from the books."

What if one of the greatest sports love stories all started with a favour?

When a poorly written lie becomes the greatest truth in their lives.

Embark on the journey of Rohika

Set around 2013.

~~~~~~

A/n: So basically I am obsessively in love with them and if you are reading this you are too!

Please vote and comment
Also I have a Ro and his bond one shots book you can check it out if you want

Please vote and commentAlso I have a Ro and his bond one shots book you can check it out if you want