~Retake~

Ritika's POV "I am deeply and madly in love with you too Rohit Gurunath Sharma

Ritika's POV
"I am deeply and madly in love with you too Rohit Gurunath Sharma."

They were still lost in each other's eyes when there was a sound of a thunder that scared Rits. She quickly hugged Ro who grabbed her hands and pulled her to a shed nearby.

"Are you okay? You're not feeling cold right?" He asked concerned and she nodded her head no.

"I'm sorry Rits." He said in a whisper, "For kissing me?" she asked confused

"No, no obviously not. I am sorry it happened like this, I mean this was so random I wanted this to be planned." Ro admitted.

Rits placed her hand on his arm and said, "I had loved you from the longest time and I think it was obvious to everyone but you but now you have not only confessed to me but also made my dream of having my Jab We Met moment come true. I couldn't ask for anything more."

Ro looked down at her and smile, that warm smile that Rits had fallen for. "I know how much this means to you but I can't help but want to give you more, you know like a proper date."

"You want a retake on our confession?" She asked confused. "Yeah I mean sort of?" Ro laughed nervously.

"What's on your mind Sharma?" Rits asked playfully.

Ro stayed silent for a while and then said, "Go back to the hotel and get changed tomorrow morning I'll send a car at 10'o clock and then it will bring you to me and we'll have a proper date."

"Seems like a good idea but what am I supposed to tell Vi and the others?" She asked "Don't tell them. I will handle everything just try to avoid any questions regarding me." Ro said

"Get changed Rits or you'll get a cold. Are you sure you can go back alone?" He asked concerned and Rits wanted to pull him in and kiss him again but instead she just said, "I am fine, I'll go alone."

He kissed her forehead and said, "See you tomorrow." She nodded and walked towards the hotel.

On her way she paused and looked back to see Ro look in her direction and she smiled to herself.

She couldn't believe what had just happened. Rohit kissed her? He said he loved her? God all this felt like a dream but it wasn't. All of it was real. And just that thought made Rits want to dance out of joy.

She sneakily entred the hotel and tip - toed to her room but on the way Vi stopped her and bombarded her with questions, "Rits?! How did you get wet? Were you in the rain? Did you see Ro?"

"Calm down Vi." She said "I am feeling a little cold so can I please go to my room?" she asked as politely possible and excused herself out of there.

She ran to her room and closed the door and heaved a sigh of relief. She got changed and took a look at the mirror. She closed her eyes and her mind drifted back to what Rohit had said.

"I am deeply, madly and completely in love with you Ritika Sajdeh."

She blushed at her thoughts and went to bed. She didn't want to go down to have dinner because then she'd have to face everybody.

As she lay in her bed she only thought about Ro and slowly drifted to sleep.

¤¤¤

Next morning Rits got up and almost subconsciously checked on her phone. She saw a message from Ro.

Ro 💗

Car has reached in front of the hotel
Make any excuse and just leave, Ok?

YOU WOKE UP EARLY TODAY?
DID THE SUN EVEN RISE?

YOU WOKE UP EARLY TODAY
》 Only for you, baby

😳

Come on quickk

Fine baba coming

She smiled at the text once more and got dressed then she headed towards the Car. The driver uncle opened the door for her and she got in.

After almost half an hour the car stopped in front of a small restaurant. The board in front had something written in Bengali. She slowly went inside and the receptionist smiled at her.

"Do you have a reservation maam? May I know your name?" He asked.

"My name is Ritika, Ritika Sajdeh." She said returning a smile.

The man nodded and called over another guy, "Bonku, Enake opore niye ja, Rohit Sir enar jonne reservation korechen. Ar please dekhish jate onader kono oshubidhe na hoy." (Bonku, Take her upstairs, Rohit Sir has made reservation for her. And please see that she is comfortable )

Eventhough she did not understand what they were saying she had heard Rohit's name and that made her feel ok.

"Maam come with me, Sir has booked the entire third floor for you." Bonku said and she blushed.

As they reached the third floor he opened the door for her and saw Ro standing there with his warm smile.

The room was filled with soft Bengali music. Rohit stretched out an arm for her and she accepted it. "Do you like this?"

"Of course this is so peaceful." She replied still soaking in her surroundings. "Where the hell did you find a Bengali Restaurant in Mumbai? That too so isolated from the crowds?" she asked

He chuckled, "Thats a bit of a story. Well, you remember when I randomly disappeared after a bad performance?"

"Its quiet hard to forget." She replied. "Well I met Agni, the owner of this restaurant that day. I was looking for a little peace and he brought me here. I sat here for about two hours, no noise, no judgement just soft music and food." he narrated.

"I delved in my sorrow here once, So I wanted to celebrate my extreme joy here too." he said looking straight into her eyes.

He took her hands and said, "Will you do the honour of being my girlfriend?"

"Of cours-"

She was interrupted by a gasp from behind and they turned around and were shocked.

¤¤¤¤

A/n: I am obsessed with my language so HAD to incorporate it here.