~Lights, Camera, Action!~

Ritika's POVEverytime She recalled the happenings of the day before yesterday tht led to her sitting on plane to Jaipur with one and only Rohit Sharma

Ritika's POV
Everytime She recalled the happenings of the day before yesterday tht led to her sitting on plane to Jaipur with one and only Rohit Sharma.

She didn't feel uncomfortable. No, she could never with him. She had just very desperately hoped that this would be real.

She had not lied when she had told the exact moment she realised she was in love with him. It wasn't the fact that he had sacrificed his sleep for her. It was almost never what he did. It had always been how he had made her feel. Safe and Protected. 

She had a crush on him from the first time she had seen him. In a bar full of drunk people Ro had stood out because he was sleeping. Most people would've found it strange but she had found it oddly attractive. Then slowly it turned to like and almost within a heartbeat it turned into love.

She was scared. Scared of letting him know that it was all real from his side. But she was glad he asked her.

She was extremely lucky that Ro wasn't like Vi. He didn't meet new girls every month and claim to be in love with them. Even if had been in any dates she wasn't aware of them.

It was not like 'If I can't have him no one else can.' It was just she doubted that girls would have honest intentions.

She heaved a sigh and looked at the sleeping Ro in the seat next to her. She mentally called him and idiot affectionately.

The flight landed and they had gotten out of the airport. A car was already waiting for them.

Manish stood there smiling widely He came forward and hugged Rohit and greeted him. Rits smiled at the exchange. "Manu, this is Ritika my girlfriend. Rits, this is my school friend Manish." He introduced Ritika and Manish.

They shook hands. "Oh you mentioned her being the one who controls your messages?" He asked.

Ritika quickly justified, "Oh please I am not the controlling type. I am just his manager." Manish formed an O with his mouth.

"Wow. You guys have to tell all of us about how all this happened." He said as all three of them got in the car.

"Where are we going?" Ro asked. "Oh I told you no that the groom was super rich so he arranged this luxurious sort of homestay for us. That's where we are living so that's where we are going."

Ro hummed as an answer. Manish was a very friendly guy. The whole way to the homestay he spend chatting with them.

Rits was shaking her legs because she was nervous. Ro put a hand on her leg noticing it. Her stomach had butterflies. She looked at him and he mouth, "Don't panic I'll manage." She just smiled back at him.

Once they reached the homestay. A beautiful lady approached them. She was Manish's wife Maya. She was equally talkative and sunshine.

She practically grabbed Rits and dragged her inside. "It'll take some time to organise your room so you guys sit here I'll call the others."

The three of them sat down. Soon Akash and his wife Mehek came and Rishi and his girlfriend Megha came. They all introduced themselves.

After a proper introduction Mehek said, "A world famous Cricketer and his manager? My god your love is straight from the books. How did it all happen?"

"Well he stood out to me from the first time we met. Then gradually I started falling for him. The exact moment I remember when I realised was when we had been to this haunted house because of Jad and I got so scared that I couldn't sleep alone and so he spend the entire night talking to me." She spoke from deep within her heart.

Ro said his part of his story. He made it most believable. God he was truly a good actor.

"Aww, that is so cute." Megha said. Then all of them proceeded to tell their love stories. Listening to it all really warmed her heart. They had the kind of love she craved. She wanted more than the facade of a relationship. She wanted a real relationship.

The housekeeper came and said, "The room is ready."

"Room?" Ro asked "Yes, I am sure you guys don't get to share the room during tour but you are free here." Maya giggled and teased.

Both Ro and Rits looked at each other with wide eyes. He whispered to her,
"If you don't feel comfortable we can arrange something else."

"Its ok. I trust you." she whispered back.

"Guys, freshen up and get some sleep. We'll go out tomorrow early in the morning." Rishi said.

They nodded and went back to the room.

They went to their room and locked the door.

Ro kept mumbling something under his breath.

"What are you mumbling?" she asked. "How do you not hate me right now? You have to go through this much awkwardness for me and you are still smiling about?"

I could never hate you. She thought. Then she laughed, "Gosh Ro, you've been spending too much time with Vi stop your overthinking." He looked at her with raised eyebrows. She then continued, "You did not force me into this. I willingly agreed to this. So this is not your fault."

He stayed silent for a while and said, "I'll sleep on the couch. You take the bed."

She smiled at his consideration. "If you take the couch then I'll sleep on the floor. Either both of us will sleep on the bed or none." she said

"Come on Ritsy you couldve just said you want to sleep on the same bed as me." He said flirtatiously and smirked at her.

There was a whole damn forest in ger stomach. He then broke out in a laughter and said "Just kidding. Fine we'll both sleep on the bed."

He was about to go to the washroom to get fresh when she stopped him, "No way youre going first you had a good sleep on the flight. Im not letting you go first."

~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Us moment ho gaya Ritsy

Also How do you like the chemistry?

Please vote and comment!