~Picture Perfect~

Ritika's POVRits woke up early in the morning as usual but the one sleeping beside her didn't

Ritika's POV
Rits woke up early in the morning as usual but the one sleeping beside her didn't. She got up and took a quick bath and got dressed for their outing.

She then attempted to wake Ro up. She went called out softly "Ro wake up." he didn't move "Get up Ro, we'll get late." still no reaction. Vi would be so disappointed.

She went close to his face to call him when he grabbed her hand and pulled her close, "Five more minutes" he said in his husky morning voice. "Ro my hand" she said and he slowly opened his eyes.

Slowly he understood what the situation was and dropped her hand, "Sorry I thought-" he mumbled as he got up "That I was Vi?" She Said Attempting to lighten the situation. He said, "God no."

"Come on please get up all of us are supposed to go for shopping."

Rohit got up lazily. The events of last day rushed back to his mind. Them arriving to Jaipur, friends and their wives and having to share a room with her.

He got up and went into the bathroom. Rits could hear the sound of the shower stop, "Rits! Mein woh waha bhul gaya" Ro screamed in his usual tapori language and she passed the towel to him.

There were only three people who could understand what Rohit meant when he used these terminology. It was Vi, Mahi bhai and Rits.

Ro got out fresh and said, "Lets go, fake girlfriend."

"You first, fake boyfriend."

She laughed as they got out hoping that they didn't have to use the word fake anymore.

~~~

Three of the couples were standing and waiting for them. The girls went and dragged Rits. "Had fun last night?" Maya asked with a smirk

"Of course yar, wish it lasted longer but tum logon ko toh shopping jani thi" Rits said being bold for once.

Mehek's eyes widened as the girl gang stared at Rohit. "Is he really that good?" They asked "You have no idea" she said.

Technically she wasn't lying. He was that good. In her dreams atleast.

As they were staring and giggling at Rohit, he looked at her with questioning eyes when she just shrugged and looked at him innocently.

Soon the boys brought out the car and the girls entered the car. "Where are we going by the way because I kind of bought the lehengas for all the events." Rits asked

"Who said we are going to buy Lehengas? We will buy bangles, earrings, bracelets, necklaces and all the beautiful accessories from a very famous market-" Megha said

"And dont worry no one is going to spot you." Manish said.

It kind of broke her heart that they were lying to these people who were all nothing but nice to her from the moment they met.

As they reached the market they went and they bought all kinds of crazy things.

They almost picked up the entire market at once.

"Guys lets get customized bracelets-" Maya said enthusiastically "Maya, I'm tired please." Rits said

"Please one last shop" She pleaded with puppy eyes and Rits finally agreed.

They got in and the girls decided to get bracelets with the initials of their partners engraved in them. And so she got on which had *R.S* Engraved in cursive letters.

The group rushed out of the store and as everyone was showing their bracelets to their partners Ro came to her and asked, "You didn't get anything for yourself?"

"I did, They got their partners intials engraved so I was also compelled to get- this" she said as she showed him the bracelet.

Ro said,"I am so sorry you have to do all this...I mean after all this is done you might have to throw this away, right?"

"No you idiot. If you have forgotten let me remind you my initials are also R and S."

"Oh, right" he said with a smile. That damned smile. The things she would do for it. she thought.

~~~

They had been walking for like about five hours and Rits was falling behind as she had no more strength to walk fast. She was walking behind everyone alone when Ro stopped in front of her.

"Kya hua?" he asked softly "Nothing just tired of walking." she said

He thought some thing for a while then picked her up, "What! What are you doing ro?" she asked surprised

"Making sure you don't have to walk anymore." he said.

And she fell in love with him just once more.

~~~

Rohits POV

Rits had gone to get fresh when Ro was scrolling through his phone.

Akash sent you a message

Akku

you guys are so picture perfect

~~~~~~~~

A/n: Kind of a filler ch guys Ik but still lot more to come but this is the last ch before my exams please be a little patient
Happy Valentine's day And Shubho Saraswati pujo to those who celebrate<3

A/n: Kind of a filler ch guys Ik but still lot more to come but this is the last ch before my exams please be a little patientHappy Valentine's day And Shubho Saraswati pujo to those who celebrate<3