~The reaction~

Rohit's POVSuppressing feelings was easy, avoiding confrontation and running away from your problems was also easy

Rohit's POV
Suppressing feelings was easy, avoiding confrontation and running away from your problems was also easy. What wasn't easy was letting your feelings consume you, facing yourself even when its hard to.

Rohit was having the hardest time trying to be himself. Maybe life was much easier when he didn't feel this way.

Maybe it was better when he could be around the love of his life most of the time using the facade of a fake relationship as an excuse. He missed it. He missed when he could hold her hand, whisper things in her ears to make her laugh, the way she hugged him in deep sleep.

Just within a span of a few days all of it had changed. They were back to the normal lives but this normal didn't feel like home to him because home is where the heart is and his heart and soul was all hers.

Rohit clutched his fork harder as he watched Rits laughing at yet another lame joke cracked by Revan.

"Stop harassing the poor fork, it did nothing to you." Ash whispered to Ro bringing him back to his senses. "Yeah, sorry."

"Guys, I have an announcement to make." Revan called out bringing the attention to himself. Once he had everyone's attention he continued,

"By God's grace I have recieved a promotion in my job and a party is to be held today evening in this hotel itself. I wanted to invite you all to celebrate this feat with me."

Everyone agreed but Rohit would rather swallow the utensil in his hands than go to that Ravan's stupid party for his boring promotion. "Rohit, I still didnt get a yes from you." Revan said cheekily.

Rohit wanted to smack that smile of his face. His grip oh his fork became even harder to the point where his hand hurt. Jinks snatched that fork away to prevent Ro from hurting himself any further.

"Oh, um, I really dont think it'll be a good idea for me to come. It's your day you can celebrate with others." Ro said trying his absolute best to sound polite.

"Come on, Ro please. You've rarely been out of your room for two days." Rits said. Its because you've been with that stupid Ravan. He thought.

"Please Ro, for me." She pleaded and if she had asked him to jump of a cliff with the same tone he would have done it without a second thought.

"Fine I'll try." Ro said. He then got up and said, "I'm going to my room."

"Ro, you've barely eaten anything bachha, you'll get sick." Bhai said  concerned. Ro was about to object when Vi interupped,

"Rohit Gurunath Sharma, sit your ass down and eat your god damn food and I will not take no for an answer." Jaddu chuckled and said, "I cant decide if Vi acts more like his mother or his wife."

Jaddu's comment made him recieve a death glare from Vi who was genuinely starting to get worried about his best friend.

Ro had no other than option to sit and eat the full meal. As he was eating Ash whispered to him, "I see what you are feeling, all of us faced it at least once with our partners. I say you still have a chance."

"You are a little too hopeful." Ro whispered back as he took another bite of his food ignoring the dreadful giggles coming from the other end of the table.

¤¤¤

Ro dressed quite casually for the party because he did not want to go. The last thing he wanted to do was be in front of a bunch of strangers and loud music.

So for the most part of the party he decided that he would stick to Vi or Jinks.

He took a deep breath as he looked at the mirror for the last time before going out. As he walked in the party he tried his best not to draw any attention towards himself just standing in a corner with Jinks next to him.

He silently observed the crowd and the people as he was sipping on his soft drink Jinks's company lightening his mood a little, but that was only temporary.

Ro clenched his jaw as he saw Revan pull Rits in the dance floor asking her to dance with that million dollar smile on her face.

Before he could smash the glass in his hands creating a bloody mess Jinks carefully removed the glass.

The closeness between Rits and Revan pulled every last string of self control he had, so before be could cause a scene he left.

As he pushed the hotel door open to walk out he noticed that it was slightly raining but he didn't care. All that mattered to him was he didn't have to see his Rits with someone else.

"Rohit! Ro! Stop" he heard Rits call behind him, he turned around to see her running towards him.

"Go back, Rits." he said in an emotionless voice. "But why did you-"

"Go back to the party." he said cutting her off.

She attempted to say something yet again he cut her off "Go. back."

"No! I am not moving an inch until you tell me why you left like that and why you are behaving like this." She screamed.

It started raining heavier. He was about to turn around but she pulled him by the arm.

"You wanna know? You really wanna know?" He lost control but she stood her ground.

"I left because I have been trying not to feel this way, I have been trying to tell myself if you are happy with another guy then its ok. I have been trying and failing every single time." He shouted

"I've been trying to control myself and if you dont stop me now I might lose it." he said in quieter tone this time

"Please stop me." He said as he took a step towards her "Please." he said as their nose touched and lips were just inches apart.

She didn't stop him, instead she pulled him in and their lips met. Soon he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer as she wrapped her arms around his neck, their lips moving together in perfect rythm.

They pulled back to breathe and Rohit said;

"I am deeply, madly and completely in love with you Ritika Sajdeh."

"I am deeply and madly in love with you too Rohit Gurunath Sharma."

¤¤¤¤

A/n: Lo karadi tumhari confession 😉