~The action~

Rohit's POVThe only thing greater than the consequences of doing something, is the consequences of not doing it

Rohit's POV
The only thing greater than the consequences of doing something, is the consequences of not doing it. It had been five days since Rohit had gloriously fucked up a perfect opportunity for confession. He had justified it saying he wasnt sure.

Now, their lives were back in its usual flow. The whole crew was seated in Bhai's room laughing at Rohit's stupid behaviour.

"How can you accidentally tell someone that you are in a relationship when you are not? And then you make your best friend your fake girlfriend but end up falling for her?" Jaddu asked as he burst out in his maniacal laughter.

"Stop it guys you have been saying this  from an hour back." Ro said frustrated.

"Can't help it if you do things like this." Shikki said placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Not you too, Shikki." Ro facepalmed "Bhai see no" he whined.

"Bhai won't see anything. You are an idiot to firstly have fallen for your fake girlfriend and not have told her how you feel. No matter how much Jinksy defends you we all know that was an idiot move." Vi said

"Actually cheeku bhai will interfere." Bhai came at his rescue. "All of you leave and stop bullying my kiddo. And dont you dare eavesdrop because I want to spend some alone time with my first kiddo." He said while brushing his hand through Ro's hair.

Vi and Jaddu pouted and everyone left the room. Rohit rested his head on Bhai's lap and bhai caressed his hair.

"Why didn't you tell Rits how you feel?" Bhai asked gently "I dont know, Bhai. I really don't. I just couldn't." He replied vulnerable.

"Ro, Y'know when I met Sakshi, she was a receptionist at the hotel I was staying in. She had no idea who I was and I thought she was cute. But, mentally I never thought of myself loving someone again. The mere thought of giving myself to someone scared me." He paused

"But once when I felt I might lose her, that was when I realised I loved her more than anything." He continued and Ro sat up.

"The moral of the story is Love is like a fire. The more you try to fight it, it may burn you but once you let it consume you, it gives you warmth, safety." Bhai said.

Ro was put into deep thought. Maybe bhai was right. The reason he felt like burning at any moment was because he was constantly trying to deny his feelings for Ritika.

¤¤¤

He couldn't stop thinking about what bhai had said even when he walked out of his room. He was on his way to his room when he heard giggles from a fimiliar voice.

Ritsy. She was standing there on the corridor with this tall guy laughing at maybe one of his lame jokes. I thought she only laughed like that with me.

Then there it was again. The burn. The burn increasing each moment as she leaned in and laughed again. Ro felt as if every passing second was like an hour.

He walked up to them, "Hi Ritsy. Who is this?" He asked trying to sound polite. The guy stepped forward and introduced himself as Revan.

"Ravan?" Ro asked intentionally being mean which was out of his character. "No Sir, R-e-van." He said spelling out his name.

"He used to be my classmate in school we were good friends." Rits said and for the first time Ro hoped she didn't smile because only he deserved that smile no one else did.

"Classmate? You are being modest. She was an absolute angel, Sir. I was a very skinny kid and no one wanted to be friends with me, people even bullied me. But Rits here saved me all the time. I am really grateful to her." Revan said.

"Stop you're being too nice." She said.

"Hi guys what's up?" Vi said appearing from thin air as it seemed. And soon he also got involved in their conversation. Ro stayed a silent observer studying every movement of Rits and Revan.

"People used to ship us so much, haina?" He asked and she said "Oh god haa they did this R-R heart thing on our copies that was so embarrassing."

Now the burn became third degree cause Ro felt like he would turn to ash any moment. "Were you? I mean were you guys together?" He asked trying to appear cool.

"No no. We were just friends." Revan said and pulled Ritsy's cheek. That was when Ro decided he had enough he went back to the room.

The moral of the story is Love is like a fire. The more you try to fight it, it may burn you but once you let it consume you, it gives you warmth, safety.

He kept repeating Bhai's words in his mind when Vi entred. He started talking about something nonsense. Soon Vi realised Ro wasn't listening so he stopped.

"If a girl saved you from bullying in school would you have feelings for her?" Ro asked randomly.

"Huh? What the fuck?" Vi asked surprised at the randomness of the question then he realised "Aww is my Ro bear jealous of that lambu?"

"This is serious Vi. Now be honest if you were a girl who would you choose me or that Ravan?" Ro asked again.

"As a guy itself I'd choose you Ro." Vi tried to assure him.

But the problem was it wasn't Vi's choice to make it was Rits's and Ro was afraid he had missed his chance.

¤¤¤¤

A/n: A little Physics revision for you all
Every action has an...........