~Mehendi And mind games~

Rohit's POVRo still couldnt process what had happened two days ago

Rohit's POV
Ro still couldnt process what had happened two days ago. He had almost kissed his best friend. But the question that was following him all day Would she have kissed him back?

He couldn't recognise himself. He needed to talk to Vi about this. but couldn't. He told himself that when this all would be over he'll tell everything to Vi. Every damn thing. Besides, what he felt for Rits was momentary, right? I mean how could he feel that way towards her.

They were supposed to go to the Mehendi event and he already had a bad feeling about it.

~~~

All of them reached the Mehendi spot and all the girls sat down to get their Mehendi done. Ro was talking to a few guests, who were all giving him expert comments to him about how he could further improve his batting.

The music, the high pitched giggles, the disturbingly bright colours were all suffocating Rohit. He had been there for about two hours and he could take it no more. So, he walked up to Ritika and the girls to ask them if they could leave.

"Oh my! Radha your lips look just like Kylie but prettier" A girl said in an extremely shrill voice. If Ro had water in his mouth he would have definitely spit it out.

"No, girl its all natural" Radha winked. Ro looked at Rits and they made eye contact with her and widened his eyes and she just smiled.

"Unlike me, some girls do need plastic surgery, right Ritika?" she asked in a horrible tone and Rits' face fell.

"What is the use of your natural beauty when you have to marry an old man. At least my girlfriend, who by the way is amazingly pretty is with a handsome cricketer and not some guy who has seventeen diseases." Ro said with a sweet tone so that it could cover the bitterness of his words.

Rits eyes widened and others laughed. "I am marrying Sayak because I love him" she said trying to defend herself. "Yeah sure" He said and grabbed Ritika's wrist and walked out.

"Get in." he said opening the front door, "Why?" she asked innocently "Just get in." She obeyed.

Once he got in the car she asked softly, "Why did you pull me out like that?"

"It was suffocating in there and I wanted to hang out with you for a while, somewhere quiet." He replied

"Thank god, I seriously thought you were mad at me." she said

"There was a very good reason why I should've been. Mujhe koi kuch bolta hai to zaaban kachi ban jaati hai par tumko koi kuch bole to tum chup?" He stated remembering all the times she had defended him. (If someone tells me anything your mouth runs like scissors but when someone tells you anything youre quiet?)

She went red. "Well it wouldn't have been very polite if I had said anything. Besides, it's her wedding and she wasn't that-"

"Agh come on,  "Its all natural"  did you hear the way she spoke." He said imitating her voice. Rits burst out laughing.

He looked at her admiring how beautiful she looked when she was smiling and took a mental note to always make her smile like that.

"From the next time, no matter who it is if anyone insults you, I will always stand up for you." He said and she just stared at him and nodded.

~~

Their car stopped in front of an empty park. They had been here once before when he had come to play in Jaipur.

They were walking around when Rits said, "Do you wanna play a game?"

"Yeah sure." He replied

"My mother taught me this mind game. I'll tell a word and you'll have to tell me whats the first thing that comes to your mind super quick. Got it?"

Rohit nodded and said "Go on"

"Umm, Cricket?" she asked

"Life"

"Umm, life?"

"Love" he said

"Love?"

"You." He said almost subconsciously. Once he realised what he had said he mentally cursed himself.

"What?" she asked surprised "I meant you? I mean you answer first" he said trying his best to cover up.

"Oh. But that's cheating you cant ask me now."

"Why not?"

"Because those aren't the rules. The rule says one at a time. Get it?" she said speaking like typical Hermione Granger.

They proceeded with the game but he couldn't stop thinking. Did I really mean it? Do I love her?  Must be because why else can I not think of anything else when I think of love?

~~~~~

A/n: What do you all think???? Also special appearances next ch. Stay tunedd

please vote and comment <33333