Hope

In the 18th century, love was rejected. 

Before, we had Romeo and Juliet. Eros and Psyche. Cleopatra and Julius Caesar. Adam and Eve. 

In each era, romantic love was perceived differently. People began marrying for love only in 1940, encouraged by cinema movies.

Love resides in absence. We don't want to be loved only for our presence, but when we know the other person misses us. At least, that's how I see it. I always miss people more when I'm away from them, and when we reunite, the feeling of relief and happiness lingers longer.

Hope is a word that deserves not to be forgotten because it transcends cultural and linguistic barriers, being a universal language that everyone understands and yearns for. When uncertainty looms over us like a threatening shadow, it's hope that reminds us that every dark cloud eventually dissipates, and the rain one day stops, revealing a clear sky and a brilliant rainbow.

It was much easier to have hope when I was just a girl wishing more than anything to debut. The only thing I saw was forward. The only goal. I gotta go.

 I didn't need to worry about making friends because my roommates became close friends since we were in touch every day. And although, in my innocence, I thought it was my charisma and kindness that attracted people, I later discovered they were interested in what I had to offer. My talent. The girl from Thailand who dances better than all of us and just arrived.

In the gray and strict world of idols, it's eat or be eaten. 

To the world, I was seen as a young, fearless, and passionate individual in what I do, but the rhythm my heart beats most days is that of a forbidden melody, a love that flourishes in the shadows of global recognition. Even though considered a globally famous star, the shine of fame often obscures the simplicity of the most intimate desires.

How complicated is it to hope for love and to be loved? 

It's not. But they made it complicated for me. 

My life is a labyrinth of commitments, pressures, and curious looks trying to control the course of everything I do, say or feel.

Of course, I imagine a future where I can live this love freely, without fear of judgments or indiscreet looks, a life where fame is not an obstacle but a supporting character in my love story.

 We're getting older every single minute. 

Can I still have a love story?

"Ours is worthy of a romance," 

She said once, and I agreed, smiling even though inside I added that it was a tragic romance, where lovers don't end up together unless they're willing to live forever beneath the bushes, hidden from outside eyes, careful not to make mistakes. 

Who would want a love like that? 

How long is it worth hoping for freedom?

I believe in the possibility of a future where the freedom to love is not a luxury but an inalienable right. 

And while the world watches me and puts its claws, tongues, and fingers pointing twice at me, I can still continue to weave the threads of hope into the fabric of destiny because I know I'm not daydreaming about it alone. 

Because in her heart, hope is not just a word; it's the promise of a tomorrow where love will flourish, free and unstoppable, regardless of the weeds of the present.

And I like to believe that I will love her from January to January until the next big bang collapses and gives life to new wonderful possibilities. 

Don't forget to vote :)