Life

Today I'm here thinking about this little word that everyone talks about all the time: life

It's funny how we never really stop to think about what it really means, right? Like, it's not just about being out there, breathing. It's so much more than that. It's about feeling, it's about loving, it's about growing, it's about learning. Sometimes it feels like we forget how important all of this is.

In the middle of all this hustle and bustle of everyday life, we end up drowning in worries and routines. But it's in those moments that we should take a little break and realize how incredible it is just to be alive. Every heartbeat, every breath, it's like a reminder that we're here, in the middle of this world full of possibilities.

Sure, there are those moments when it feels like everything is falling apart around us. But that's when we need to remember that we're stronger than we think. Every obstacle overcome is like proof that we can face whatever comes our way.

And then there's love, right? I've already talked about it, so you already know it's like the secret ingredient of life. It's what makes us feel human, what connects us to each other. It's through love that we find meaning in everything, that we feel complete.

And there's a special part in this journey that makes me believe even more in the value of life: my fans, my family, and her. Even though they're not directly involved in everything. They're like the anchors that hold me down when everything seems to be turning upside down.

The fans, with their unwavering support and genuine love, constantly remind me of the impact I can have on other people's lives, which is something really incredible. My family, with all their unconditional love and unwavering support, is my safe haven, my refuge in difficult times.

And her, well, she's like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day, bringing comfort and joy when I feel like I can't handle something - although she keeps telling me that I'm the sunshine of her days.

It's through these connections, these bonds that keep me connected to life, that I see the true value in every breath, in every new day that dawns. And it's because of them that I'm determined to live fully, facing challenges and celebrating every achievement, because I know I'm not alone. No one lives alone. We need each other to live well.

Do you still remember how we felt when we were kids? Promises made without fear of getting burned. Now we're always second-guessing. Heal yourself first cause you gonna bleed on people who didn't cut you. We're supposed to make mistakes and learn from them. How can I grow as a person if I don't do anything wrong? That's living.

Living as an idol can be a roller coaster, but finding a little time to live for real is essential. Sure, my schedule is packed with work, rehearsals, and events, but between these commitments, I find gaps to enjoy life.

With my friends, I escape the pressure and have a blast. We go on adventures, discover amazing places I've always wanted to see. It's in these moments that I feel like I'm truly living, away from the flashes and the stage. 

Time is limited, if you asked me I would say it's barely enough. But we can store it in our memories, so I believe it's (enough).

These getaways bring me genuine experiences, the kind only those who are out of the spotlight can have. They're simple moments, like hiking a trail or taking pictures at a tourist spot in the middle of nowhere on the other side of the world, that fill me with inspiration and remind me of what really matters.

These breaks are like a recharge of energy, keeping me balanced and grateful for all the opportunities life gives me. After all, being an idol is just a part of who I am. My true self is in every moment I spend with my friends, family, love, exploring the world, and living unique experiences.

In the middle of these adventures, there are also moments of challenge. 

Being who I am, I always have to keep an eye on the risks, especially because of my fame. 

I can never relax completely, even when I'm trying to live fully.

And when it comes to love, it's even more complicated. It's too hard to maintain privacy when you live under the spotlight. 

Every day I wake up wanting to just be Lisa, without all the pressure and curious looks.

But when it comes to her, the two of us together, it's even more delicate, it's about secrecy but not secrecy. 

It's a journey full of ups and downs, but it's worth it. 

Because at the end of the day, even with all the challenges and uncertainties, living a few stolen minutes with her makes it all worthwhile.

Don't forget to vote! :D