Chapter 3: Origins

Eunice saw a town and landed the spaceship right by it.

She ran out crying while she carried an unconscious Wanda.

"PLEASE, SOMEBODY HELP!" cried Eunice, getting the Cronians' attention. "SHE'S HURT!"

A Cronian man ran over to Eunice.

"Come with me. I know where the hospital is!" said the man, taking Eunice. He and Eunice arrived at the hospital and rushed inside to get Wanda a room. "This werewolf woman's badly hurt."

"All right, we'll get a room ready for her," said a Cronian at the register.

Later

Eunice and the Cronian man waited outside Wanda's hospital room.

"Thank you so much," sighed Eunice, putting her hand on the Cronian man's shoulder.

"You're welcome. What's your name, miss?" asked the Cronian man.

"I'm Princess Eunice of Fleshia, yours?" asked Eunice. Her title shocked the Cronian man.

"I'm Crob. What's a princess like you doing here?" asked Crob.

"Sigh, I'm betraying my father because he's evil," sighed Eunice. "He wants power all to himself."

"I'm sorry about that," whimpered Crob worriedly. "What happened to that poor werewolf girl?"

"These bulky bat cronies looked like they were in their 30s. They were beating Wanda," explained Eunice as Crob put his paw on his chin. "They wanted Wanda for some reason."

"Wife smugglers," sighed Crob as Eunice gasped. "They're known for kidnapping foreign women to sell illegally to Cronian men wanting to get married. Most of the victims are around Wanda's age."

"What would've happened to her werewolf pup when it was born?" asked Eunice curiously.

"They would've killed it if the Cronian man didn't want it or sell Wanda with her the pup," said Crob.

The Cronia nurse walked out holding a clipboard as Crob and Eunice looked at her.

"Is she okay?" asked Eunice worriedly.

"Her heart's beating, and she's breathing normally," said the nurse.

"And her pup?"

"We found a pulse."

Eunice and Crob walked into the room and saw Wanda as she gently opened her eyes.

"You're a Fleshian," whimpered Wanda as Eunice walked over to Wanda's side. "Why did you save me?"

"I'm not an evil flesh golem like my father. I'm Princess Eunice of Fleshia, and I help others," said Eunice, smiling as Wanda did too. "The Cronian man over here helped save your life. He took me to the hospital."

"I'm sorry what those men did to you," whimpered Crob, looking down. "They put a bad rating on Cronians and bat cronies."

"Princess Eunice, we have to get out of here. A Fleshian bounty hunter's after me," whimpered Wanda as Eunice sighed. "But I took his hover motorcycle, which should slow him down."

"Sigh, you're talking about Frank Stein," sighed Eunice, sitting on a chair. "Let me tell you more about him. Frank wasn't always the evil bounty hunter he is now. He used to be a sweet boy, and he felt like a little brother to me."

Twenty-Five Years Ago

When I was four years old, there was a maid named Josephine. About a month before we met Frank, she gave birth to a daughter named Francine. Her boyfriend left her when he found out about her pregnancy, so that's why she became a maid for my father and me to make money.