Chapter 8: Betrayals

The Weredonians in the camp started building their weapons and armor as Eunice watched. Willow and Walachia walked over to her with their new weapons and armor.

"When will we leave, and who will kill King Marcus?" asked Willow as Eunice sighed and turned around to face Willow and Walachia. "Princess Eunice?"

Eunice suddenly breathed heavily and slowly cried, shocking Willow and Walachia.

"PRINCESS EUNICE?!" shivered Walachia.

"I'll kill him. I'LL KILL HIM AND BECOME A RIGHTFUL LEADER!" screamed Eunice, getting the Weredonians' attention.

"You want to kill your father? I understand he's evil, but he's still your family," whimpered Willow.

Eunice glared at Willow with bloodshot eyes and growled, "He is not family. My family includes you, Walachia, Wanda, Wayne, Frank, Francine, and Josephine. You all care about me. King Marcus is a disgrace to Fleshia, a genocidal ruler, and a horrible father to me. I want his head."

The Weredonians looked at each other, thinking about how to respond to Eunice's rant about King Marcus. Wilson slowly raised his sword as the Weredonians gasped.

"King Marcus's attack on us Weredonians is the reason why I lost my daughter and almost lost my grandson. Other Weredonians have lost loved ones, too, because of him. I WILL FIGHT FOR QUEEN EUNICE OF FLESHIA!" yelled Wilson.

Walachia raised her sword and yelled, "I WILL FIGHT FOR QUEEN EUNICE OF FLESHIA!"

Other Weredonians started to raise their weapons and repeatedly yelled, "I WILL FIGHT FOR QUEEN EUNICE OF FLESHIA!"

Eunice's mouth gaped open as the Weredonians chanted for her.

"All of these werewolves are chanting for me even though I'm a flesh golem and I'm only a princess. They believe in me," thought Eunice as the chanting continued. "WE SHALL SURPRISINGLY ATTACK MY FATHER AT NIGHT!"

The Weredonians roared and cheered.

Meanwhile

Frank, Josephine, Wayne, and Wanda strolled through the forest, trying to find a spaceship base. Frank looked over at Wanda, who was still angry, then sighed and looked at Wayne.

"Your girlfriend's very strong for a female werewolf," said Frank quietly, trying not to alert Wanda. "Even though she gave birth not long ago, she's not weak."

"Yep, Wanda's always determined. She would train even though she was pregnant," chuckled Wayne. He noticed Frank blushed a little. "Uh, Frank...?"

"Wayne, when I'm around Eunice or think about her, I get this weird feeling. I don't know how to explain it," whimpered Frank, scratching his back.

"Love? You love Princess Eunice?" asked Wayne as Frank sighed and nodded his head. "Why haven't you told her yet?"

"Because I was too nervous when I was younger. After what I've done for the past seven years, Eunice won't love me," said Frank.

General Argo hid in the bushes and saw Frank, Josephine, Wayne, and Wanda walking together.

Argo aimed his shotgun at Josephine's head and snickered, "Goodnight, traitor."

Just as Argo used his shotgun, Frank gasped and jumped on Josephine to save her from the bullets.

"DUCK!" screamed Frank.

"Frank?! What's wrong?" whimpered Josephine. She looked around and saw Argo and other Fleshian soldiers loading their guns. "WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!"

"RUN!" screamed Wanda, running as fast as she could away from the bullets.