chapter 63

Yes its Friday . A reluctant Shehnaaz reaches the concert place along with Ishaani ... Ishaani had always booked the ticket online . They stand in the entry line for security check .

Shehnaaz - I am having a bad feeling about this

Ishaani - Mimi i am so excited finally I will get to see Slayer live !!

Shehnaaz - My one holiday got wasted for your fan meeting ... Is waqt ghar mein hoti toh maze se soti

Ishaani - Kya mimi look around , so many people have come to see him , he is that special

Shehnaaz - Offo Ishaani you do know right I hate going to public gatherings ... But just because of you I had to come here ... You better remember this and dont nag me for your birthday present in future

Ishaani makes puppy face - Dont get angry na Mimi ... Chalo na sunte hai unka gana I am sure you will love it

Shehnaaz - Yaha tak aa gaye hai abh toh sunna hi parega ... Waise mujhe yeh slayer naam boht ajeeb lagta hai

Ishaani - Main aapko batana bhul gayi Slaye unka stage name hai , his real name is ...

Before she can complete the sentence , their turn comes for security checking ... after its done , they enter the hall and sit on their allotted seats .

The concert begins ... and enters the greatest sensation of Indo Western music industry , the one and only slayer !

Shehnaaz cant believe her own eyes as she looks at him and recognises him at a glance . " Sidharth !!!! " she screams and stands up .

Ishaani pulls her hand and makes her sit down . " kya kar rahi ho aap baki log disturb hoge " , she whispers in her mimi's ears .

" Leather jacket with vibrant tshirt , torn jeans , spiked red hair , smoky eyes with blue lens and pierced ears ... this cant be Sidharth " , Shehnaaz murmurs in astonishment .

" MERE QISMAT KE
HAR EK PANNE PE
MERE JEETEJI
BAAD MARNE KE
MERE HAR EK KAL
HAR EK LAMHE MEIN
TU LIKHDE MERA USE

HAR KAHANI MEIN
SARE KISSO MEIN
DILKI DUNIYA KE
SACHE RISHTON MEIN
ZINDEGANI KE
SARE HISSO MEIN
TU LIKHDE MERA USE

AE KHUDA AE KHUDA
JAB BANA USKA HI BANA
AE KHUDA AE KHUDA
JAB BANA USKA HI BANA "

.
As Sidharth sings , he puts his soul into the song . He is so good that if you listen him singing you wouldnt want to hear anything else . His voice is so melodious , enchanting and captivating . His singing is emotive and powerful ... Everyone is mesmerised ! But Shehnaaz unable to bear his sight , she gets up and storms out of the hall ... Coming out , she takes a heavy breadth of bitterness , punches and kicks the air in anger ...

" get a grip Shehnaaz , you are not a high schooler anymore " , she quickly snaps into reality .

She calls Ishaani beacuse she cant stay here anymore , she wants to go back home , but Ishaani's phone is in mute mode she doesnt see the call incoming . Shehnaaz even texts her but no response .

" I have to go inside , Ishaani is alone I cant leave her there like that " ... she wonders ... " but what if Sidharth sees me ? It will be really embarrassing for me if he knows I have come to watch his concert ... no thats really bad " , Shehnaaz is very confused about the whole situation ...

She decides to wait for Ishaani outside till the concert gets over .. then after 1 hr when its over and Ishaani comes out , Shehnaaz holds her hand and runs towards the gate , but Ishaani pushes her way ...

Shehnaaz - Ho toh gaya concert abh kya ?

Ishaani - Mimi let go off my hand I want a selfie with him ... Thode hi der mein fanmeet hone wala hai