chapter 70

A Month Later In Dubai -

.
Sidharth is sitting in the lawn of his guest house and tuning his quitar , when something strickes his mind .

" did I go overboard that day by telling her that I am happy to see her ? God knows what she must be thinking , she didnt even give a proper ... I must had lost my mind ! "

While he thinks all these , someone rans by him swiftily . He realises it and looks around to see who is that . Then he notices that a person is being chased by some men . Though Sidharth is someone who only minds his own business , he cant stop himself from going behind them to look into the matter .

Before those gangster looking men can catch that guy , Sidharth reaches him and both of them hide behind the wall in the dark . When he finally looks at the guys face , and is extremely shocked to know that its Kushal !!

Sidharth - Tu ??? In andhi galiyo mein aise kyu bhag raha ???? Aur yehlog kaun hai ???

Kush - Shut up ! Abhi baat karne ka time nahi haj , unlogone mujhe dekh liya toh jaan se maar denge !!

Sidharth - Thik hai phir tu idhr khada reh main ja raha

He is about to leave but Kushal holds his hand and stop him . He pleads , " plss mujhe bachale !! "

Sidharth really wants to leave , but for some reason he is unable to turn down his ex friend's request . He says " okay then you stay here, I wll go and deal with them ?

Kush - hum kya karte hai idhr aise hi khade rehte hai , wohlog kuch time mein chale jayenge ...

Sidharth - I cant bro ! I am very busy .

Kush - Try to understand they are very dangerous people

Sidharth - Havent you heard of Slayer ?

Kush - Who is that ?

Sidharth is disappointed as Kushal doesnt know about his success and achievements . But leaving all that , he tells him to stand there quietly , and he goes in front of the goons to fight with them .

The goons tell Sidharth to get lost as they dont want to waste their time beating him . " Why ? Are you all scared of me ? " , he provokes them . They get so agitated by his words that they run towards him to hit him . But Sidharth instead beats the shit out kf everyone like a piece of cake ! Those men then run away . After the show is over , Kushal claps in amusement .

" When did you become such s good fighter ? " , he asks .

Sidharth - I used to be a karate kid bro ! Woh alag baat I never utilised my talent properly .

Kush - May be I dont remember coz I never saw you fighting in school .

Sidharth - Are we done ? Then I am going ! Good bye !

Kush hesitantly asks - How have you been ?

Sidharth becomes serious suddenly - I am going very well . But I dont think thats the case for you !

Kush's head hangs down as he says - You are right !

Sidharth - If I ask you what you are upto , will you tell me ?

Kush - I dont think I am any a relevant person that Slayer would want to know about me ?

Sidharth us startled - So you knew since the beginning , but you were foolling me ?

Kush - Who doesnt know you Sid ? You are too popular now to go unnoticed .
I denied at start beacuse I felt embarrassed . Embarrassed of myself and I thought you will look down on me .

Sidharth cant control his anger anymore and he punches on Kush's face then shouts - The damn audacity of yours to victimise yourself when you were the one who betrayed your best friend ?!

Kush instantly punches him back and counters - What are you talking about ? Are you drunk ?

Sidharth now grabs his collars and ferociously charges at him - If I would have been drunk then I wouldnt have been able to save you , you bastard !!

Kush pushes him away - Then whats your fucking problem ?

Sidharth finally vents out all - You kissed my girlfriend in the middle of the streets at night . Isnt it enough for me to hate you ?

Kush is really dejected to know the reason behind his hatred , he recalls that day's memories because he is very sure he would never do such a nasty thing .

Kush defends himself - You must have misunderstood . Why would I kiss Shehnaaz ?

Sidharth - Why are you asking me that ? All I know is that night I came running to reconcile with Shehnaaz , but saw you both kissing in front of her house and hence left from there heartbroken without meeting her .

Kush finally remembers it all  - Oh !! Now I can recall everything !! Sid are you stupid you should have confronted me or her on spot na !! Then only you would have known that we didnt betray you !!

Sidharth - What do you mean ?

Kush - So what happened is , I saw Shehnaaz in a drunken state on the road and took her to her place . She was continuously calling your name , looking for you . She was in a terrible condition mentally as well as physicaly , barely could stand on her feet . When we reached her house , she suddenly grabbed my face and kissed me , thinking that I am Sidharth ! I was utterly numb for few seconds but as soon as I realised whats happening , I pushed her away . Thats it !

Sidharth is dumbfound ! He doesnt know how to react after knowing the truth !

Kush continues - Since 10 years I haven been thinking why have you cut off all the ties with me ... Now that I know why , I feel so bad for myself and Shehnaaz . How couldnt you judge us like that ?

Sidharth sincerely apologises - I am really sorry . Due to my own foolishness I have lost everything !

Kush - Anyways I dont need your apology , I am leaving . Thank you for saving me .

Sidharth tries to convince him to go along with him to his guest house . " Where will roam in these dark deserted lanes ? What if those hoodlums come back again ? "

Kush - Those are actually loan sharks . I wasnt able to pay them back on time , thats why they are behind me .

Sidharth - How much it is ?

Kush - 2 Millions .

Sidharth - Why did you need such a huge amount of cash ?

Kush - I dont want to tell you that . And you dont need to worry about me anymore .

Sidharth - You see I have changed a lot . Stylish kapre pehenta hoon , gundo ko pitta hoon , aur jokes bhi marta hoon , aur ha boht sare ladkio ko date bhi karta hoon .

Kush - Why are you telling me that ?

Sidharth leans closer and warns - My point is if you dont do as I say , I will be forced to kidnap you ! Do you want that ?

Kush again pushes him away and taunts - Chal chal . Tujhe cool bhi maine hi banaya tha bhul gaya ?

The two ex friends finally sort out all the differences and hug each other affectionately . They laugh out loud , their fun banters are back !

.
.
.
.

Hope you all like this part . Thank you 💌✨