chapter 72

Shehnaaz visits Ira and Ishaani at their place after a long time . They are very happy to see her , they welcome her warmly and Ishaani grabs Shehnaaz's hand and takes her to her room . She has decorated her room with beautiful glittery stickers which she wants to show her .

Shehnaaz - So pretty ... but wont the wall be damaged beacuse of this ?

Ira - Main toh samjha samjhake thak gayi kaun bataye isko . She was even whining about putting Slayer's stickers , I toh strictly refrained her from doing that .

Ishaani - Exactly mumma why cant I put his stickers in my room ?

Ira - Because I dont like him ... understood ?

Ishaani - But why ?

Ira - Stop annoying me Ishaani ! Mimi aayi hai unse baat karo , let me go and prepare some snacks .

After scolding Ishaani Ira leaves . Shehnaaz on seeing Ishaani upset , goes to her then gives her hugs and kisses to console her . " Kuch nahi hota , you have his autograph and selfie na , khush reh bachi " , she tells politely .

Then she follows Ira to the kitchen ... while Ira is frying chicken nuggets , Shehnaaz asks if she needs her help , Ira denies .

Shehnaaz - Di aap thode der pehle itni bhadki kyu ? Chill karen

Ira - Sidharth ka naam sunke hi automatically gussa aa jata hai , kaise bhul sakti hoon usne tere sath kya kiya !

Shehnaaz - Chhodo purani baat hai boht

Ira - No I cannot ! I cannot forget how heartlessly he dumped you without giving a proper reason ? Specially when you were being harrassed by his mom ? I cannot forget how his mom tried to poison you and still he didnt do anything ! I cannot forget how he mocked about your dad's death when you informed him about it !

Shehnaaz gets a reality check .

Ira continues - And now toh he is a total red flag , as you described him . Snobbish spoilt brat who mistreats women . So its better for everyone of us to stay away from him . Got it ?

Shehnaaz replies - Yes di . Actually thanks for opening my eyes . I got swayed away for a moment , but now I know what I need to do .

Ira cups her face and smiles at her , then she says , " both of us have faced hardships at a very young age , and we have endured them well . We never gave up in life , we have fought well till now . Therefore Sana , I dont want you to become vulnerable and get hurt again ... "

Shehnaaz - I will definitely keep it in mind

Ira - Good girl ! Look the nuggets the almost done , you go and call Ishaani to the dinning room , meanwhile I will set the table .

Shehnaaz does so . The three girls have a gala time together , they laugh and chat .
On Ishaani's insistence , Shehnaaz spends the whole day at her sister's place .

Next day , a high spirited Sidharth lands on Jaipur , India along with Kush and Mohit . They visit Kushal's house to meet his sick mom . Having done that , Sidharth decides to stay there for that day and go to Varanasi the next day . Mohit isnt very much delighted with his plan though .

Mohit - But why ? Why again Varanasi ?

Sidharth - I have some business to take care of there

Mohit - Sir plss get a grip ... At first you cancelled all your booked concerts in canada , now you want to go back to Varanasi , a place you visited a month back . Plss think rationally !

Sidharth gets annoyed - Dont tell me what to do what to not . I know better

Mohit is frustrated now - I am your manager sir , plss understand my concern . You are a star and should behave like one . Media is watching over you like vultures 24/7 . If they get to know about any of your personal gossips , they will spare no chance to scandalize you !