chapter 67

Shehnaaz has a night shift at hospital tonight and she is busy treating hee patients . Some her in critical condition while some have minor wounds . She herself is a little tired due to overstressing but for her duty comes before anything else . When she finds it difficult to carry on any longer , she goes to the staffroom to take some medicines . A nurse follows her . Shehnaaz decides to to take 10 mins break , beacuse another doctor is there in the emergency ward .

Nurse - Doctor you will ruin your health dur to overworking , plss cut yourself some slake

Shehnaaz - Its not beacuse of overworking , anyways I love my job way too much . Honestly I have my personal reasons for taking stress .

Nurse - You take holidays once in a blue moon , that day I was surprised that you took leave beacuse even if you are sick you come to work . You even have private chambers daily which are really tedious . Why are you doing this ? i am really concerned for you .

Shehnaaz - You dont need to be . I know better than anyone what is good for me what is not . But thanks for showing concern . Now you can leave , go and asist Dr Ayush , he is along there .

Nurse - Okay doctor .

She leaves .

Shehnaaz is putting her head down and resting when something clicks her , she immediately gets up calls Ishaani , but her mumma picks up the call instead .

Shehnaaz complains - Di aap aapki beti ko samjhao mujhe pagal kar degi yeh

Ira - Ishaani told me everything , and she is scared to talk to you .

Shehnaaz - Kisi bhi ajnabi ko mera phone number de degi... does that even makes sense ? Is she out of her mind ?

Ira - But that man said thad he and you are close ? I am not defending Ishaani or anything but hai toh woh bachi hi na , plus a celeb is asking her for a simple thing may be she si too naive to think that deeply , its her fault no doubt . Galti teri bhi hai maine kaha bhi tha use mat leek ja concert .

Shehnaaz breaks silence - Ira di he is is Sidharth

Ira - Tere school ka Sidharth Razdan ?

Shehnaaz - yesss

Ira - Seriously ???? Now that Ishaani really needs to get a nice scolding and beating from me . How could she make such a blunder !!

Shehnaaz calms herself - Ishaani ko Sidharth ke bareme kuch nahi pata jab wohsab hua she was in nursery . Di leave it dont beat her . Bas use samjha dena merese bina pucha mera number ya information kisiko na de .

Ira - On Ishaani behalf I am sorry and dont worry I will talk to her . By the way , how was you meeting Sid after 10 years , did everything go well ?

Shehnaaz sighs - I didnt feel anything to be honest . I guess i am finally moving on . Infact I met him again few days back , we talked normally , though I was annoyed as hell

Ira - What Ishaani told me about Slayer is very different from what I heard about Sidharth from you . Which one is true ?

Shehnaaz - Its true that he has changed a lot . He used to be a different person back then , though his core was rotten then too ... but now he doesnt even bothers to hide it , a total piece of trash, a total playboy !

Ira - Playboy ?

Shehnaaz - I am shocked too . He doesnt respect women at all , for him they are like toys for his amusement . I am disgusted to say the least . Also he is so snobbish so arrogant and such a braggart ...

Ira - Yuck ! Doesnt he have a single good quality ?

Shehnaaz - The only good quality he has is his phenomenal singing talent , really I was truly mesmerised that day at the concert . But again , a bad person can never become a good artist .

Ira - I hope you never see him again

Shehnaaz - So do I di . I have clearly told him to delete my number .

Ira - Lets see ...

.
Sidharth and Shefali are discussing about staffs in his office when Mohit enters ...

Mohit - Sir , I have booked flight tickets for coming sunday , you will be going to dubai for your international concert .

Sidharth - Cool

Mohit - Sir sorry to ask but can I take a leave tomorrow ?

Sidharth - Why ?

Shefali - Bhai shona ( shefali and mohit's daughter ) ki tabiyat kharab hai doctor ke paas le jana hai

Sidharth - Kya hua hai use ? aur mujhe itna late kyu bata rahe ho ?

Shefali - Nothing serious thats why , may be some mild fever , but I want dont want to take any risk I want to consult a doctor .

Sidharth - Hmm ... okay I will go along with you Shefali , Mohit tum chhuti mat lo

Mohit - Sir you will go ? But its my responsibility na why are you bothering yourself

Sidharth - Dont forget shona is my neice , even I am concerned about her health . I will take her to the doctor .

Shefali - But do you know any doctor in Varanasi ?

Sidharth - Obviously I do .... infact she is the best competent doctor

Shefali - Bhai as per my knowledge this is the first time you came to this city , how are you so confident ?

Sidharth - Mohit you can leave now .

Mohit leaves . Shefali finds it suspicious .
She asks again , " mujhe nahi bataoge kya baat hai ? "

Sidharth smirks - That pediatrician is Shehnaaz

Shefali - Shehnaaz Sood ? Finally you found her ?

Sidharth nods .

Shefali - So ... are you happy ?

Sidharth - I simply dont care

Shefali - Then why are you insisting on taking shona to her ?

Sidharth - Because I am kind of curious about her , how is she living her life ...

Shefali - Wohi na , it doesnt make sense of you being curious about her , after all that had happened between you two

Sidharth - Tu sawal boht puchti hai

Shefali - But bhai ... since you brought up her topic , I remembered how I used to harrass you in school days , whenever I think of it I really feel embarrassed and sorry .

Sidharth - Leave it . Past is past .

Shefali - Even after whatever I did to you , you always considered my your sister , and helpt me when I was going through the biggest crisis of my life . I will be forever grateful to you

Sidharth - You , Mohit and Shona are the only people I have , dont ever leave me alone okay ?

Saying this he fondly pats Shefali's head , she smiles ...

.
.
.
.

Hope you like this part . Thank you 🤍✨