Chapter 1: Thailand

I already arrived in Thailand my second home town with my brother Richie. We boarded down and went to get our stuff inside the Thailand Airport as my fans were waiting for me, some others are taking pictures while other was shouting and waving a tarp that wrote "Welcome to Thailand Rebecca!!" i waved at them i didn't bring any bodyguards since i don't want too.

And I wanna prove to my Father i can be independent and i will not be clumsy or forgetful, as we walk outside the airport as my fans were just following us and distancing there self. As we got into the car i open the car wind shield as i waved at them before the car can drove off to the House that me and my bother go and stay in. 

We arrived at the House as me and my brother settled in before i could go up to my room Richie drop the bomb that made me pissed.

"Becky were meeting your bodyguard today, Dad told me too bring you with me" Richie spoke as i looked at him frowned.

"What?!? I already told Dad i don't need a bodyguard!" I shouted in frustration at Richie.

"Dad said whether you like it or not you still need a bodyguard to protect you" Richie spoke making me more angry at them both.

"No! I will not agree to have another bodyguard!" I shouted in madness at Richie.

"Sis, i know you hate it but it was Dad choice it wasn't mine can we just meet your body guard I'm curious on what he looks like" Richie spoke as i looked at him as i was curious as well on what will be my body guard look like and how can i communicate with him since i don't know how to speak Thai that much and I'm still learning.

"Fine, but if you promise me that you won't tell Dad that i won't accept the whole bodyguard thing" I spoke as i waited for Richie's reply if he will agree.

"Sure fine by me!" Richie spoke as he gave me a thumbs up as i nodded as me and richie head out and headed to the location that Dad left us so we can see the body guard that Dad chooses.

Freen Pov:

I was in my father's office since he needs me here. Since today is the day i will that young spoiled princess that my father wants me to protect, while i was waiting i played with my playstation for a while to lose track of time as i heard the door open as i put down my playstation and looked up and saw one girl that looks younger that me and a guy.

"Have a seat you two" Dad spoke as they both seated on the couch infront of me as i kept my gaze on the girl knowing she's the one that i will going to protect.

"Thank you Mr. Chankimha" The guy spoke as the girl besides her kept browsing on her phone.

"Oh! no worries, I'm happy that both of you came i thought you two wouldn't came" Dad spoke as the guy laugh.

The two of them just chuckle as i stayed in my place not saying a word until if my Father told me to speak as i don't want to be rude infront of them.

"Now your father wants the best bodyguard here in the agency so i would like you two meet Sarocha Chankimha the best agent and highly trained agent" Father spoke as i stood up and bowed to them like a prince as my face was covered with a black mask only my upper face can be seen, they both look at me.

Becky's Pov:

Looked at the girl infront of us stood up and bowed down to us like a prince as i examine her face was covered up with a black mask like its a robotic mask me and richie stood up and introduce ourselves.

"I'm Richie Armstrong nice to meet you Sarocha"

"And I'm Rebecca Patricia Armstrong" 

She just looked at us and examine us both like a robot head to toe scanning making me uncomfortable for awhile until she spoke.

"Nice too meet you just call me Freen, Sarocha is to long" She spoke coldly sending shrivers down to my spine. 

"Nice too meet you Freen" Richie spoke and smile as the girl just nodded.

"Can't believe she's my bodyguard..." I said in my thoughts as i sighed deeply as i looked at my phone as i saw unread messages sent by Phi Beer my manager here in Thailand.

"You two will be in the good hands of Agent Red" Mr. Chankimha spoke as me and richie nodded as Richie and him shaked hands as we left the agency company as we left me and Richie needs to split ways as Richie went to his car and bid good bye to me.

"What to do now? I should just get a cab" as i was going to book a cab to ride on but a yellow mercedez stop infront of me making me confussed as i moved away but the car door open revealing Freen.

"Let's go? I'll send you to the IDF" She spoke coldly.

"I'm good, I'll just take the cab" I spoke as i walked away but she honked her car horn at me making me pissed.

"Come on get in its my job to take you places wherever you want" She spoke as she opened the passenger seat for me.

"Fine" I said as i was getting annoyed on how cold she is as i went in the passenger seat as she starts to drove off.

"Do you really need to be wi-" I didn't finish my sentence when she said "yes" making me pissed more.

"I'll be with you 24/7 wether you like it or not Rebecca"