Chapter 7: Baby

"Your still a baby, so please drink water ka" She softly and sat besides me as i hissed and her and drank water from the bottle that she bought me as i sucked on the plastic straw attached to it.

While i was drinking i heard a camera sound clicking as i looked up seeing P'Nam taking a picture making me pout.

"Yah! Phi! Delete thattt!" I whine as i heard a soft chuckle from Freen as i look at her and shot a glare but she was looking at her phone typing on something with a huge smile on her face.

"I guess you like the present Becbec" P'Nam spoke softly and smiled as i nodded like a kid as she teased me.

"Aww Beckbeck is so cute~~" P'Nam said and went to me and pinched my cheeks as i just chuckle and smiled.

"I'll check up on that water bottle if you finished it or not" We heard Freen spoke as me and nam looked at her as she put down her phone.

"And why would you check up on it?" I asked as i held the water bottle and wore the sling attached to it.

"So i can award you with a Milk Tea" She spoke softly as my eyes beamed in happinest.

"Really?!! You're going to buy meeeee milk tea!!" I shouted happily making Nam chuckle as Freen nodded.

"Yes, I will if you finished that water bottle i need you to be healthy Nhong" She spoke softly and placed her hand on my cheeks making me blush as my face began to heat up because of her soft touch, like the feeling of everything stops in time just the two of us in the universe.

"Ok" I mumbled as i saw her smiled at me warmly as i smiled back as my i slowly let my guard or walls down and stop hating her.

"I love this ship huhuhu" P'Nam spoke as she took a picture of that.

"Yah! Nam you littl- delete it! you shipper!" Freen spoke annoyingly as i heard Nam laugh as it was the first time i saw Freen getting annoyed since she was cold and strict.

"No, It's a keeper and I'm going to be the captain for this ship!" P'Nam spoke proudly as Freen was ready to throw a pillow over her face as i stopped her before she could do it.

"Phi, Let P'Nam be" I chuckle as Freen nodded and placed the pillow on her lap.

I smiled as the Mc called us, as Freen stood up and l led her out to me, as happily took it as we went to the stage. Fans were shouting and screaming FreenBecky, I waved my hands while the order was holding Freen's hand tightly not wanting to let go.

No one's pov:

FreenBecky sat down on the chairs as well as the cast and P'Saint was with them, They introduce thereselfs one by one to the people as people cheered for them.

"Hello! I'm Rebbeca Patricia Amrstrong" Becky spoke and bowed.

"Hello! I'm Sarocha Chankimha" Freen spoke and bowed polite the fans were screaming for them and taking pictures and videos.

As the interview went on as they were a lot of skin ships happen, and fun games that the MC prepared for them, making it a lot of fun for the cast and for the fans. For the last game they played Pocky when the other person will stay still and the other one will eat the Pocky in her mouth until it shortened.

"We will have FreenBecky go first!" The MC spoke as the two girls were shocked and just proceed to went to the center as fans were shouting, the MC handed a plate filled with different flavors of Pocky chocolate stick, strawberry, cookies and cream and vanila.

"What Flavor Phi?" Becky asked softly.

"Hmmm? You choose, I can go with any" Freen replied and starred at the plate while holding her mic.

"Hmm....Chocolate" Becky spoke excitedly as Becky took one of the chocolate stick.

"You'll bite? or i wil?" Freen asked as she placed her hands on Becky's waist and pulling her slightly closer.

"You" Becky pointed Freen and put the end of the stick in her mouth so Freen could bite it until it was gone.

"You sure? You can if you want too" Freen spoke as the younger girl shaked her head for a disapproval as the older nodded and held the girls waist and pulled her closer while bitting down on the stick softly and slowly.

The Fans went wild squeeling, screaming, cheering as the cast was also shipping them silently even Nam who took a video upclose. Freen was almost mid-way to Becky's lips  as she placed Becky's hands in her chest and pulled her more closer to her, as the inches gone by smaller and smaller each bite until in was only 1.5 inches left.

"Can't believe were doing this on public" Freen on her mind as she closed her eyes and bite the last remaining 1.5inches as they both felt there lips together, but Freen didn't let go and kissed Becky maken the younger shocked and instantly pulled away.

"Y-You....idiot!" Becky spoke half shouted as she didn't want to cause a scene and didn't want the fans to be dissapointed knowing its all fan service in her mind.

"Sorry" She heard Freen spoke as the older girl turned around and wipes her lips secretly and walked back to her chair, as the younger girl saw this she felt bad for calling Freen an idiot knowing they were just force to do it infront of everyone.