Chapter 6: Sleep with you

I made her laid down on my bed and tuck her in, while she was hugging her teddy plushie looking at me with those innocent eyes of her making my heart beat faster but ignored it. I gave her a warm smile as i lay down next to her and covered myself with my blanket and was about to drifted to sleep but Becky called my name.

"Hmm??" I hummed while my eyes were still closed.

"Phi....." She spoke softly.

"Yes becky?" I replied back as i opened my eyes as she was looking at me.

"Ummmm..... Can i hug you while i sleep?" She spoke cutely and softly making me chuckle as i turned myself to face her and opened my arms for her as she smiled and went closer to me and cuddled while i was with her hair softly.

"Did you watch something scary? that's why you can't sleep alone?" I asked.

"Yes" She mumbled making me chuckle.

"You shouldn't watch horror films again ok? I mean you can still watch it but not at night" I scolded her softly as i can feel her snuggled onto my neck more and nodded.

"Promise me you won't watch again horror movies at night again ok?" I added as she hugged me tightly like a teddy bear, and i became a big spoon while were cuddling.

"I promise, don't be angry" She mumbled which i find it cute as i played with her hair as i gave a light kiss on the top of her head as i can feel her breath getting steady, and heard cute little snores from her as i drifted to my dreams.

In the morning: (Ang aangal babagsak pt2)

No one's Pov:

Ring! Ring!

Freen woke up from the sound of her alarm as she turned it off. Freen was about to stand when the girl besides her hugged her more, making the girl chuckle as she forgot the british girl was sleeping besides her last night because she watched to much horror films and movies. Freen softly fixed her hair and softly poke her cheeks so they can have breakfast together, but the younger girl whinned she doesn't want to be awaken yet.

"Yah! Nhong, Let's go down to have breakfast" Freen spoke to the younger.

"Nooooooo....Stayyy (⁠/⁠^⁠-⁠^⁠(⁠^⁠ ⁠^⁠*⁠)⁠/" Becky whinned earning a deep sighed from Freen as the girl snuggled up more to her.

"We need to eat breakfast and we still have a shoot for the Series" Freen spoke softly making the girl pout and looked at Freen.

"No!" Becky said being a stubborn little girl. Freen on the other hand removed herself from the girl as Becky sulked but the next thing happen Freen carried Becky bridal style downstairs to eat.

"Yah! Put me down!" Becky shouted as the girl was back on being mean to Freen.

Freen just ignored her and went downstairs carrying the girl and went to the dinning table and placed the girl there, so they can eat together.

"Thanks" Becky mumbled making Freen smile.

"Welcome, Let's eat?" Freen asked as the girl nodded and they started to eat breakfast together. While they were eating Freen's phone ring, as the gurl excused herself to answer the phone call.

Becky's Pov:

Freen left to answer that phone as i saw the caller's ID, I feel it was the same girl as yesterday that she went with. It made me curious as my blood started to cursed whoever called on her phone and ruin my time with her, cursed that person to slip or fall.

Couple of minutes later Freen came back and took a seat infront of me and started eating again, as i wanna ask about who called her but i know i was not in the spot to ask her might be important but since i was a hardhead girl  i decide to ask.

"Freen" I called her as she stop eating and looked at me.

"Hmmm? Is there something wrong Nhong?" She asked as she called me Nhong/Little Sister as i rolled my eyes.

"Who was calling you?" I asked a hint of jealousy was on my voice as i held it in.

"Oh its just my friend" She replied as i rolled my eyes as i drank my chocolate milk.

"Psh, As if i would believe that!" I spoke annoyingly as my jealousy rises.

"Well its your opinion if you don't believe it but I'm telling the truth she's just a friend of mine" She explanned as i just gave her a forced nod and continued drinking my chocolate milk.

Event Venue:

Today we have an Official Fan Meet with our fans, We were already in the backstage preparing for the MC to call us. While the cast waited i was scrolling on tiktok seeing Fanmade edits of me and Freen and them calling us FreenBecky as our ship name, i really didn't seem to take for it back then but now i do since people were loving us and supporting us.

I was watching some edits of us, Freen placed a water bottle infront of me but its not an ordinary water bottle in was a kids water bottle that has a build up straw and it has a sling attached to it.

"What's this?" I spoke as i looked at the water bottle.

"A water bottle for you" She spoke softly as i averted my gaze to her and frowned.

"Why would you buy this? I'm not a baby!" I slightly shouted as i was starting to sulk at her.

"Your still a baby, so please drink water ka" She softly and sat besides me as i hissed and her and drank water.