Chapter 4: Photoshoot

As me and Becky nodded and went infront of the set that they prepared, on of the stylist arrange our position for the  photoshoot as he put my right arm on the girl waist as he put becky's arm on my shoulders as my left arm on her cheek as he pushed as closer more.

"Can you two move closer more? Like a kiss position" He spoke as i looked at her as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Fine" Becky spoke as she moved closer to me making our faces 2inches apart as i command her to tilt her head silently and moved my head forward as i can felt her lips on mine silently.

"Wow...... her lips are so soft.......on mine" 

The Director shouted to even get closer more as our lips was closer to each other as Becky closed her eyes while i was looking at her possessively since it was my character in the Film.

"Woah.....her lips.... stop being a pervert!!".

I let her go softly done the shot as she wipe her lips and stormed out of the set and went to her manager. The director give us a break from the shot for 5minutes only then we will carry on the photoshoot for the cover and other ect.

I went in the changing room as i saw her drinking boba again and the water besides her hasn't been touched or drink and her name was written in the water bottle. I walked to her and grabbed her boba again, and pointed at the untouched water bottle infront of her as she groan.

"Why can't you just leave me alone!" She shouted as i looked at her un-bothered by her shouting.

"Drink water first this is your third time drinking boba!" I spoke serious as i looked at her.

"Gr...why can't you just be a good bodyguard! and give me that!" She shouted.

"I am being a good bodyguard" I replied back.

"No your not! Just give me back my boba!"

I was getting annoyed by her shouting as i just looked at her coldly "If you don't drink your water, I'll tell your father that you've been treating your bodyguard badly" I spoke.

"What?!? As if you could do that and dad won't believe you anyways!" She mockingly spoke.

"Just drink some water and stop being a hard headed daughter to your father" I replied making her angry more as she throwdown a towel at me as it hit my face.

"No! And stop bossing me around! your just a bodyguard and nothing more so give me back my milk tea!"

"No"

"YAH GIVEEE MEEEE!" She shouted as she stood up and tried to get the milk tea on my hands but i pinned her on the table as i placed the milk tea on the table besides her water and held her in place.

"Let me go you pervert!" I was silently getting annoyed to the fact she called me a pervert as making me pissed more.

"Would you stop calling me that?" I spoke coldly as i held her both of her hands.

"F-fine just let me go you idiot!" I sighed as i didn't budge as i just looked at her. "Fine! I'll drink water..." she spoke as i can see her slightly pout and grabbed the water bottle and handed it to her as i handed it to her she couldn't open the water bottle as i opened it for her.

"I....hate...you" She mumble and pushed me away and walked away as i just looked at from a far watching her leave.

"You can do this Freen just for more months and this will be over soon...."

Becky's Pov:

I stormed out of the changing room since i was mad and pissed off by my bodyguard and co. partner, i hated everything about her EVERYTHING! like being my bodyguard and my partner for this series! to all 7billion people why her!? ugh!

I went to P'Beer as she bought me milk tea which i ordered as i drank it silently to calm down my anger. While i was drinking my milk tea in silent i saw Freen my bodyguard talking to a girl i wasn't bothered by it until the girl hugged her as i felt my heart ache i just only know her for 5months but i never expected to feel like this, i just watched them from a far as i grip on my drink trying to ignore them but i can't and i don't know why.

"Why can't you gave me that attention.....Freen....."

I just walked away and went outside to get some fresh air before filming the pool scene for the series as i sat near the pool it was already night as the team was busy. We were already done shooting and now its going to be filming again that needed us to get wet in the pool which is going to be cold, but i can't refused it anyways.

"Milk Tea again? Have you drank water?" I heard someone talk behide my back as i turned around and it was Non my boy bestfriend in the film playing as Nop, ast i just chuckle as he sat besides me.

"So? Have you?" He asked as i rolled my eyes.

"No, just let me and my milk tea live in peace" I spoke jokingly making him laugh.

"You should drank water Becky, your bodyguard might get mad again" He joked as i scoff at him.

"Let her be, i don't care anyways" I replied.

"Where is Freen? Anyways?" He asked as i shrugged.

"Flirting with another woman" I whispered as i heard Non chuckle as i saw him smirk as i slapped his shoulder.

"Hmmm...Are you jealous?" He asked with his cockily grin.