Chapter 5: Jealousy

"WHAT ME JEALOUS?!? HELL NO! WHY WOULD I?!?" I shouted at Non as he laughs at me reaction as i took a deep breath.

"See your jealous, you wouldn't be reacting like that Becky" He spoke as i gave him a death glare.

"I told you, I am not jealous!" I argued as we both didn't notice someone was listening behide us.

"Who's jealous?" We heard someone muttered behide me and Non as both turned around and seeing Freen standing behide us with the girl besides her the same girl that i saw.

"Nosy" I mumbled as i looked away and i heard her sighed.

"Did you drank water?" She asked softly making my stomach filled with butterflies since it was the first time i heard her talking to me in a softer manner than being strict or cold as i just shookt my head in response.

"Why is that?" She spoke softly again and bent down on my level.

"I-I don't want too! just let m-me be!" I half shouted as i felt embarassed when i shuttered in my sentence.

"Why are you shuttering?" She asked as she was about to touch my face i slapped her hand away.

"D-don't touch me" I mumbled as she sighed.

"Drink water when your done drinking you milk tea" She spoke coldly again and stood up and left with the girl making my heart ached as i just clenched my fist.

"I...hate...you"

Time Skip:

Filming was already done and everyone is starting to pack up and call it a night, as i stayed in the house since this was Freen's house and she let me stay, this place that were filming on. As i was just cleaning the kitchen doing my work and preparing Bonbon's dinner for tonight since i forgot to feed him.

"Rebecca" I heard someone called as i looked up seeing Freen all dress up like she's heading out somewhere as i raised my brow.

"Where are you going in the middle of the night?" I asked as i fold my hands.

"Sending Janella home, I'll be back" She replied making me frowned like who the hell is Janella?!?

"Janella? Who's that your girlfriend?" I scoff.

"A friend, I'll see you later" She spoke and left without even saying goodbye making my blood boiled.

"Fine! Go leave with your stupid little girlfriend and don't come back jerk!"

I just scoff and continued making Bonbon's dinner and washing the dishes, even if i was spoiled girl or clumsy i want a clean house without no mess. 30minutes later i heard Freen's car parked in the garage as i was about to go to my bed, holding a glass of chocolate milk and marshmallow with chocolates and a brisket.

"Sweets in the middle of the night really?!?" She spoke as i rolled my eyes.

"Let me be! and don't judge me!" I was starting to get pissed off when she's judging me again on eating sweets.

"Did you drink water?" She asked politely as i nodded.

"Yes happy?" I spoke irritatedly.

"Hmmmm" She hummed as i think she didn't believe me when i say a drank regular water.

"Ok, good to know. When your done eating head to sleep got it?" She spoke and went upstairs as i scoff and went to my room to watch horror films.

1hour later as i headed to bed i can't feel but to be creep out by the horror film i just watched i know it was just some short horror films but it was scaring me, it took me 20 minutes as i was already getting tired and sleepy but my mind kept remembering does jump scares from the horror short films.

"Why did i even.....watch a scary films at night?!?"

As i heard a creek outside making chills run down to my body as i grabbed my teddy bear plushie and blanket as i gathered my dignity and strength to go to Freen's room and knock on her door hoping she's still awake in this hour. I knocked on her door again hoping she will answer this time and praying she will and to not get angry with me as the door open revealing a sleepy Freen as i couldn't stand it anymore as i jumped into her and hugged her and buried my head on her neck.

Freen's Pov:

I was shocked when this little devil hugged me all of a sudden as looked at her clearly she was holding a teddy bear plushie and a blanket, making me wonder what the hell is going on with her.

"Do you need something?" I spoke softly as i don't want to scare her.

"Phi" She mumbled and grip on to me tightly and it was the first time she called me Big Sister.

"Hmm? What is it Nhong? Is there something bothering you?" I spoke softly as i hugged her back and rubbed her back for comfort as i gave in to this little devil.

"Ca-can i.....sleep w-with you tonight" She whispered and buried her head on my neck gripping on to me tightly.

"Can't sleep Nhong?" I asked as she nodded like a little lost kid making me chuckle.

"And why is that? don't tell me you watched horror films?" I asked and felt her clinging on to me more as i felt her nodded.

"Can i? Phi Freen" She cutely spoke making taken back by this hard headed little devil that turns out to be a sweet innocent angel when she's afraid as i nodded in agreement.

"She's cute when she's afraid....but i wonder why what got her scared?"