Chapter 2: Coldness

"I'll be with you 24/7 wether you like it or not Rebecca" She spoke serious not showing any emotions or anything.

"Ugh! Why did my father hired a bodyguard for me!? I don't even like this!" I said to myself as i frowned and just grumble.

"I know you hate it but your father command me too" She spoke as i just rolled my eyes as we arrived at the IDF as she parked the car as we both went out of the car as she followed me from behide.

People stared at us as we walked by as i didn't say anything and went into P'Saint's office. As we got there i was greeted by a warm welcome by the staffs as i smile and them as we started discussing about the upcoming series that I'm taking on.

"Its nice seeing you face to face Rebecca" P'Saint spoke making me smile.

"Its an honor Phi" I chuckle.

"I see you met your partner in the series" P'Saint spoke making me confussed.

"Huh? Meet who?" I asked as Saint pointed someone behide me as i turned around seeing my bodyguard behide me as she looked at me un-bothered.

"Her?! There's no why i would believe that!" I spoke denying the fact she's my partner in the series when she's my bodyguard.

Saint chuckle as he handed me a file filled with the characters in the Flim as i saw my bodyguards name on it portraying Khun Sam the main character's lover in the film "There's no way! I'll accept this she's my-" before i could finish my sentence my bodyguard cut me off.

"I am so accept the fact already" She spoke as she removed her robotic mask something like that as i saw her face fully her face was stunning but i can tell she was strict and cold, she wasn't showing any signs of emotions as i just scoff at her.

"What?! Yeah hell no" I shouted in annoyance i can't be partnered with my bodyguard it will ruined my image i wouldn't let that happen.

"Rebecca, i hope you go on easy with Freen she's still new on acting like she's a newbie" P'Saint spoke as i looked at my bodyguard annoyingly as i nodded forcedly.

"Fine, she can just follow my lead" I spoke as being a hard head girl i didn't want this, first her being my bodyguard now this?!? What did i get myself into?!

Saint smiled before talking again "Well let's go to the taping set shall we? the cast and crew is ready to flim and make this series" Saint spoke excitedly as i smiled i like P'saint's attitude friendly, loving and he has a big brother vibes that i like.

We walk to the set as i saw many people like the cast for the series, make up artist, the production team, editor team, my manager, and the Directors for the Series.

No one's Pov: (Ang aangal babagsak this 2nd Sem)

Becky and Freen bowed politely at the cast and the people inside the Set as people's attention was on Becky considering she was a British Girl making them in awe of her beauty, some of the members were thinking on how to approach becky since it will be hard on communicating knowing Becky is just Half Thai and she grow up in States.

While everyone was on Becky. Freen on the other hand kept watch since her duty was double being a Actress and a bodyguard to Rebecca, as it will cause her stress more knowing the british girl hates her guts as Freen can only sighed deeply knowing Becky and her didn't want this whole bodyguard thing. While Freen was just kept watch as her two Friends Nam and Heng her closes friends in collage went to her and great her as Freen great back, the three of them are closes since the begining when they start there Acting career as Nam was the first one to initiate to do acting and Heng and Freen followed.

"The new girl is pretty don't you think Stupidity?" Nam asked her as Freen looked at her annoyed she doesn't like to be called Stupidity since its too childish.

"Yah stop calling me that will you?!" Freen spoke as she was annoyed and Nam just laugh it out.

"Does the newbie knows how to speak Thai?" Freen heard Heng spoke.

"Yeah she does but not that good yet, she still needs to learn and study more" Freen spoke in monotone as Heng and Nam nodded there heads.

"Come you know about that hmm? Have you heard her talk?" Nam asked Freen looking at her teasingly.

"Yes she's the one that i need to protect, and yes i am her bodyguard slash lover in the series" Freen spoke straight forwardly making the two shocked on the information they got.

"WHAT REALLY? WOAHHH!" The two shouted as Freen could only sighed.

"Can't believe you Freen! I thought your already done with being an agent thing?" Nam asked as Freen rolled her eyes at her.

"I thought so too, but i guess i was wrong since my dad wanted to protect her knowing her father and mine are close" Freen spoke earning a "Ohhh....O⁠_⁠o" from the two.

While Heng and Nam bicker on who will one since they bet who can take a picture first of Becky in close up. Freen just stood there quitely and let her two friends bicker on a dumb thing again since she was the quite in the three of them, as they heard Saint shouted to gather on the middle as Freen dragged the two.