The Date

FULL STORY SUMMARY

Rated M for mature. Reader discretion advised.

Following her mother's passing, the young Himari Maeda and her father become involved with the ruthless Kato family. Himari endures ongoing mistreatment from the family, but everything takes a turn when she unknowingly falls for Muzan Kibutsuji, The Progenitor of Demons.

AUTHOR'S NOTES

☕️ THANKS FOR READING ☕️

CHAPTER VOCABULARY

* espresso con panna: espresso with cream.

* amaretto: sweet Italian liqueur

* affogato: coffee-based dessert

MEDIA DICTIONARY

* Thoughts

* "Dialogue."

* 'Telepathic dialogue.'

* "Past conversation."

* {Sound}

* [Movement]

HIMARI

"I'll take an espresso con panna," Tsukihiko said, never taking his eyes off Himari.

The waitress ogled him with a lecherous expression. "Yes, sir," she sensually replied.

Tsukihiko didn't even acknowledge her presence; he was too enthralled with the young woman sitting across from him.

Himari had her eyes glued to the menu, trying to determine what she should order.

I can't order food, since that'll make me look like a pig and seem cheap! But I am kind of hungry...

Tsukihiko made a tiny smile, observing how cute Himari's quirks were. The way she constantly twirled her hair, how her brows furrowed with confusion, and how her nose wiggled at times.

"Ahem! Are you ordering?" the waitress hissed at Himari, clearly upset that Tsukihiko paid no attention to her flirtatious gestures.

"Yes, uh..." Himari panicked. As a last resort, she pitifully glanced at him and blush with embarrassment.

"The lady will have an affogato with a shot of amaretto." Tsukihiko enunciated the words with ease whilst not breaking his gaze with her.

With a defeated sigh, the waitress bowed and once she was out of earshot, Himari spoke.

"Thanks for saving me again," she giggled. "What did you order me, anyway?"

"No worries. And an affogato is basically a scoop of vanilla ice cream with a shot of espresso. I ordered it my last visit and found it to be divine." Tsukihiko beamed with satisfaction, causing Himari to blush even more.

Unbeknownst to Himari, Tsukihiko began to think of lewd thoughts. The demon imagined her chained to his bed, fully exposed just for him. He wondered what she tasted like and how she moaned. The mere thought of her moaning his true name made him aroused.

Muzan so eagerly wanted to reach across the table and show her what he was truly made of, but kept his calm composure.

Gosh, he's so nice to me!