The Struggles of a Housewife

FULL STORY SUMMARY

Rated M for mature. Reader discretion advised.

Following her mother's passing, the young Himari Maeda and her father become involved with the ruthless Kato family. Himari endures ongoing mistreatment from the family, but everything takes a turn when she unknowingly falls for Muzan Kibutsuji, The Progenitor of Demons.

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Hello there! Comments and kudos are super appreciated!

🍡THANKS FOR READING 🍡

MEDIA DICTIONARY

* Thoughts

* "Dialogue."

* 'Telepathic dialogue.'

* "Past conversation."

* {Sound}

* [Movement]

REI

Rei's delicate hands massaged her bud underneath her blanket. The woman tossed in turned in arousal, thinking about the last time her husband, Tsukihiko, had taken her.

Oh, ahh.... I'm so close!

She stuck two digits inside of her wet slit and thrusted them into herself repeatedly. This had been the seventh time she had masturbated since Tsukihiko had left two days ago.

Unfeeling, Rei finally climaxed with a blank expression on her face. No matter how many times she tried, nothing could make her feel more pleasurable than sex with Tsukihiko.

Rei angrily turned on her side. The woman was frustrated because she was forced to be in bed pleasuring herself alone.

For once, why won't he choose me before everything else?

Because the thick curtains were drawn, Rei didn't know what time it was. Suddenly, she heard a rampage of soft knocks.

"Mommy!" a small, muffled voice cried out. "Wake up, mommy! I want some breakfast!"

Rei sat up and smiled faintly

My sweet daughter... Exactly who I needed to see.

After dressing in a robe, she and her daughter walked to the kitchen. The ecstatic tot giggled in glee as her mother smothered her in a barrage of kisses.

"Eek, mommy stop!" she pleaded, laughing joyously. For the rest of the way, Rei carried the small girl in her arms.

"Sweetie, what would you like for breakfast?"

"... Pancakes! Yeah, pancakes! With a lot of yummy syrup!"

Obligingly, Rei cooked a stack of pancakes and sat beside her daughter while they ate.

Between mouthfuls, the little girl asked, "When will daddy be back?"

Suddenly, Rei's happy demeanor shifted.

When exactly would Tsukihiko be back? He wasn't specific with the date, he only said that it would take a couple of days.

"I don't sweetie, but I'm sure that'll be soon. You know, your father is such a busy man." Rei smiled disingenuously to comfort her daughter.

In truth, Rei had her own suspicions.

... What if he's with another woman?

The thought of having an affair had crossed her mind a couple of times. Rei tried not to believe that her Tsukihiko would be capable of betraying her in such a way.

Eyes Like Rubies: Part One {ORIGINAL}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara