Chapter 44

5 years later

AMORA'S POV

In the hushed ambiance of my office, the air thickened with tension as the meticulously scrutinized the report spread across my desk. My eyes, usually warm and understanding, were now narrowed with concern and frustration.

The meticulous planning I had invested in the project now teetered on the brink of jeopardy due to what seemed like a cascade of errors on paper.

I tapped my fingers lightly on the table, a rhythmic expression of my growing impatience. I took a deep breath, attempting to temper the rising wave of irritation before addressing my employee.

"Sit down," I instructed, gesturing to the chair opposite my desk. The employee, sensing the gravity of the situation, sank into the seat, our eyes nervously darting around the room.

"This report," I began, her voice measured but with an unmistakable edge, "deviates significantly from our project goals. It's not just a matter of a few oversights; it's a fundamental misalignment with our objectives. I need an explanation, and I need it now."

The employee, feeling the weight of my gaze, swallowed hard before attempting to justify the discrepancies.

"I thought I had a clear understanding of the requirements, but there were some points that seemed a bit confusing. I made some assumptions, thinking it would streamline the process."

I raised an eyebrow, a mix of disbelief and disappointment evident in my expression.

"Assumptions?" My voice  echoed echoed, tone sharp. "We can't afford assumptions in our line of work. This project demands precision, attention to detail, and an unwavering commitment to accuracy. Did you not think to seek clarification when you encountered these confusing points?"

The employee, now visibly uneasy, shifted uncomfortably in our seat. "I thought I could figure it out on my own. I didn't want to bother you or others with what I thought were minor uncertainties."

I sighed, a deep exhalation that carried both exasperation and an understanding of the employee's perspective.

"Communication is paramount," I emphasized. "If something is unclear, it's your responsibility to seek clarification. This report isn't just a document; it's a reflection of our professionalism and commitment to excellence."

I leaned back in my chair, gaze shifting from the employee to the report and back again.

"You need to revise this immediately. And then we'll have a thorough discussion about how to prevent such lapses in the future. Our success depends on each team member's dedication to precision and proactive communication. Don't let this happen again.", after that he leave.

I've been taking a medicine of my own to calm my self yet it didn't work well.

This past years has been so hard without her.

No updates.

No messages.

No calls.

Not even a connection, though I sometimes talk with her Mom's yet I didn't get a chance to have even a glimpse of my girlfriend.

For fvck sake she's still my Girlfriend.

She's so selfish of leaving me without even informing me.

She didn't read my messages and she have this guts to left the group.

Alex added her multiple times then left and added so I infrom then to not force her.

So fvcking selfish.