Special Chapter II

Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️ SPG

AMORA'S POV

As I stepped into the room, a pang of worry gripped my heart witnessing France's stern reprimand aimed at our daughters, Lara and Eve. The tension in the air was palpable, heavy with unspoken frustrations.

France's voice carried the weight of concern and irritation, "I can't believe you two pulled a stunt like that! Do you realize how worried your mother and I were?"

Lara, her gaze fixed downward, offered a quiet apology, "We didn't think it would be such a big deal."

Aurora Evienne Maureen Jiminez and Seraphine Elara Jiminez Maureen.

Our daughters name.

France parents already discussed about this, Mama Laura told us to take Maureen as Surename of one of our daughters after we found out that France was carrying a twin.

Seraphine Elara, the extroverted one, is a vibrant force within social settings. Her energy is contagious, and she thrives on interactions with others.

Seraphine is often the life of the party, effortlessly engaging in conversations, making new friends, and seeking out exciting activities. Her outgoing nature shines in group settings, and she is known for her ability to bring people together.

On the other hand, Aurora Evienne, the introvert, possesses a quieter demeanor. She finds solace in more intimate gatherings or one-on-one conversations.

Aurora is a keen observer, reflective and thoughtful. Her creativity and depth flourish when she has the space to explore her inner world. While not as outspoken as her sister, Aurora's insights are profound, and she values the depth of connections she forms with a select few.

Together, Seraphine and Aurora complement each other, embracing their differences while fostering a strong sisterly bond.

Eve, the younger one, chimed in defensively, "It was just a harmless adventure, Dad."

Attempting to diffuse the escalating situation, I spoke up, "Let's all take a moment to calm down. What happened, and why are we so upset?"

France, still visibly frustrated, explained,

"They decided to go on a spontaneous road trip without informing anyone. Wala kaming kaalam-alam kung saan nagpupumunta ang dalawang to!"

With a heavy sigh, I directed my attention to Lara and Eve.

"You both need to understand the importance of communication. We worry about your safety. Let's work through this as a family and find a better way to handle disagreements."

Feeling the heaviness in the room, I gestured for everyone to take a seat. We needed to address the underlying issues causing this tension.

Sitting down, I spoke with a gentle tone, "Lara, Eve, help us understand why you decided to take this spontaneous trip without informing anyone. We need to hear your side of the story."

Lara hesitated before responding, "We felt suffocated, Mom. It's like you and Mommy never give us any freedom. We needed a break."

Eve added, "We didn't mean to worry you; we just wanted some space."

Exchanging a glance with France, I recognized the importance of fostering open communication.

"I understand you both need space, but running off without a word isn't the solution. Let's find a way for all of us to communicate better and respect each other's boundaries."

France, softening his tone, chimed in, "We care about your well-being, but we also want you to feel heard. Let's work together to find a balance that works for everyone."