2- I'm sorry

David's pov-

I was in my office eating my lunch when I heard knocking. " Come in. " I said with a mouthful of food, and saw the same woman from yesterday. She looked around and saw the cell already getting built. She swallowed hard, and I rolled my eyes. I swallowed my food, and looked at her.

" Need something? " I said and she nodded.

" Yes...what do we feed...him " I then raised a brow, and she was indicating slenderman. When I got the hint, I shrugged.

" Don't know, figure it out. " I said, and drank my ice coffee and saw her mouth drop from the corner of my eye. But I just ignored her.

" But sir- "

" Just put a god damn experiment in there that is going to die, and see what he will do. Now get the fuck out. " I said annoyed, and shot her a glare and she immediately bowed and left immediately. I sighed and shaked my head. I was looking at slenderman and saw him slumped as his back was against the wall.

The guards pointed guns at him, and the experiment got shoved in there. Slenderman watched as they closed his cell, and it took awhile but soon his tendrils tore them apart, and he was drinking their flesh. He then threw the remainings of the body to the side, and sat still since the cell was odviously too small. 

Interesting I thought, as I smiled. He really is interesting. I then saw the men in my office look at me, and I nodded. They were basically asking if they could take a break, and I of course said yes. The bottom of the big cell was finished. I was already ordering some new furniture, and decided to get a big black comfy long couch that I think he would like.

I felt excited, that i felt like a kid getting someone I like a gift and awaiting for their reaction. That was me right now, but I was getting impatient. Very impatient, I just wanted him to myself already.

I was looking at him again through the camera in his cell, I couldn't help but smile.

Slenderman pov-

I was sitting still since that's the only thing that I can do. I already tried to teleport but couldn't since something was blocking my way. I couldn't make static sounds since I still felt weak, but I then saw guards open my cell and throw in what looked like another experiment.

I looked at them although I had no face, but then I decided to tear them apart to end their suffering since I knew they weren't going to last long. So I tore them apart, and my face opened revealing my mouth. Black blood was spilling out and I drank their blood, I had long teeth also but I wasn't interested in eating.

I drank it all, and threw the remainings of them to the side of me since the cell was literally too small. My long tongue then licked my lips, and my mouth disappeared. I didn't feel remorse or anything, but I felt trapped in this cell of mine. Would I ever get out of here? My body feels so weak and heavy, it's like i want reassurance but I'm not getting any.

Lazari would be cuddling me, and although I hate physical touch I was wanting something to help me cope. I was angry, but it soon subsided into blank. Yes, I am still angry. But had to wait for my opportunity and I knew that would be soon. I just hope it would hurry up.
___________________________________________

Davids pov-

It was evening, and I was still in my office. I was doing paperwork, and had to sign my signature like a million times. I then set my gaze on slenderman, and saw him still slumped over. I frowned.

" Just a few more days, and you'll get out of that small cage..." I mumbled to myself, as the men got the bottom of the big cage officially done. They were now working on the cell bars, and cell door.

***

When it hit 3 am, the men left and I stayed in my office with my head in my hands. I was feeling overwhelmed with my thoughts. I was stressing myself out, as I was too excited on him coming in and his reaction that it was making my skin feel hot.

I shaked my head, and my hands start to tremble. I immediately stood up from my desk, and I went inside my private restroom. I washed my hands, washed my face and looked at myself through the restroom mirror.

I needed to calm down, or I would burst in flames. I was breathing heavily, and knew I needed to go home.

I excited my office, and locked the door behind me. I then was walking through the big hall, and made a wrong turn. My vision was blurring, and I couldn't see right. Turned out I made a wrong turn and was now in the hall where slenderman was. Slenderman was in a hall by himself, in a long hall.

I held my head in my hands, as my ears were ringing. I fell to my knees, and held my head with my hands. My body was trembling violently, and my skin felt hotter than before.

I was gasping for breath, and I looked ahead to see where I was at. I was met with Slendermans cell, and he was looking directly at me. Although he had no face, I knew he was looking at me because his head tilted. I was a couple inches away, but his gaze felt... exhilarating.

" I'm sorry." I mumbled, as my body bursted into flames. I knew this caught him off guard because he he flinched when my body was in flames.