11- He killed me

" Useless humans, aren't they? "

He said as he made his way towards the door, and I stayed still with tears going down my face. I tried to move my lower body, but I couldn't. I really hoped he didn't paralyze me when he threw me against his cell.

I saw him unlock the door and opened it slightly, and killed the person on the other side with ease. He then closed the door and locked it as he turned to look at me.

" Why have workers when they don't even wanna work? Just want to bug you, and use you for your money. Like Barbara. " He stated with a low growl. He made his way towards me, and I flinched when his tendril lifted my chin to look at him.

" You should really speak to me, love. Or else I just might get a little mean. " He said as he kneeled infront of me, and I looked the other way as I wasn't wanting to look at him at all.

" Please...go in your cell. " I said as my eyes were getting more cloudy. I didn't hear anything, but when he roughly grabbed my head and made me look at him, I just saw how stiff he was.

" ...And why Should I? I want...to be with you.." he said as his voice hit low almost soft. I gritted my teeth, and pushed him away from me. He got taken aback, and I looked at him with nothing but hatred.

" Why Should you? Look what you fuckin did to me! I feel paralyzed, I can't move. And last of all, I'm bleeding from my fucking head! You have no right to say you want to be with me, when you just treated me like shit seven minutes ago! " I said and he stayed quiet.

I wiped my teary eyed with my trembling hands, and I inhaled sharply. I couldn't move my lower body at all. Slenderman then gently slithered his real hands around my waist bringing me closer to him.

He stayed quiet, but I didn't. I was thrashing in his arms as I wasn't wanting his comfort. But then his real hands went around my back making me arch my back and gasp. I heard a loud pop sound as he pushed my back in. And I could feel my lower body again.

His hands then fell from my back to my waist. He nuzzled his face in my neck, and I sighed. I was still upset, but it's as if he's a child. I ran a hand through my hair, but winced when I felt a lot of liquid in my scalp. I winced when I looked at my hand that was covered in blood.

I then pushed him off me, and he looked at me as if he was asking what was wrong with his blank tilted face.

I stood up, but used his shoulders to steady myself. I felt like a toddler beginning to walk. I made small steps, and slenderman immediately got up, and helped me. We ended up in the restroom, and I had my head down slightly so I could get a look of it in the mirror. And sure enough there was a lot of blood coming from the back.

I sighed, and slenderman immediately pushed me more towards him to where my back was pressed tightly against his chest, and his tendrils invaded the cabinets and grabbed the first aid almost immediately.

I rolled my eyes as I felt his tendrils helping me. He helped me clean the slash wound, and wrapped my head up for me. His real hands were stuck around my waist the whole time. I sighed, and looked at him in the mirror. I could only see his chest before I couldn't see his head since he was so tall.

I then got turned around and he hugged me so tightly it hurt. I sighed, and patted his chest since he trapped my hands infront of me.

" Stop. " I said and his head shot up as if Wondering what I meant. " Let go of me. " I said and he looked at me and I looked at him to let him know that i was being serious. " Go and clean up your mess, the person outside I mean. " He stayed still and I raised a brow. He left the restroom to go do what I asked.

I turned towards the mirror, and looked at my horrible state and closed the restroom door as I was walking into my bedroom. I heard his frantic footsteps behind me, and sure enough he was right behind me. I rolled my eyes as I knew he was wanting to be with me no matter what I said.

" I said to go in your cell. Not follow me around like a lost puppy. " I stayed and I heard a growl come from him. I looked at him as he was by the door wanting to be with me. But I wasn't going to let him.

" Go, you need to go in your cell. Your not coming with me. " I said as I got in my big bed, and he stayed still as I saw his real hands clench. I got underneath the big duvet, and looked at him as he was still in the doorway.

" Leave. " I said once more, and after a few seconds he slammed the door behind him as he left. I made a heavy sigh, as I layed down on my back, and winced when my head was on my soft silk pillow. It hurt, and knew I should've taken pain killers.

Nonetheless I turned towards my side, and winced when I felt my arm getting a bruise. I had no doubt that he was strong, but it's like how I got a real taste of what he was capable of. I felt.. scared that I know he can kill me although I'm immortal, I can still feel pain so much that I think I would've died. And today was no doubt that he did kill me. And he didn't even know it.