12- Confessed feelings?

I woke up and I yawned. I sat up, and rubbed my eyes. I felt refreshed, but yet drained at the same time. I got up, and got dressed for the morning. I put on some cologne as I remembered I had a meeting that I was needing to do, so I was getting ready.

I was surprised that slenderman didn't come in here in the middle of the night and laid with me, but I was glad that he didn't. when I was done getting on my dressy shoes, I took off the bandage that was around my head, and winced when I saw all the blood.

I nonetheless put some gel on my hair, but not in the back since I didn't want anything like gel to get into my wound. After I was done styling my hair, I opened my bedroom door and closed it behind me. I was walking to my desk, and started to type my password to open the computer and check to see what time I was needing to go.

I saw the Time, then turned the computer off. I looked towards the living room and saw slenderman sitting manspread looking directly at me. His shirt was unbuttoned, and he was tapping his foot impatiently. He looked to be relaxed, but the way he was looking at me was not.

His arms were behind the couch, and to be honest he looked hot.

" Good morning, I need to go to a meeting. I'll be back a little after lunch time ok? It's important. If your bored you can get on my computer and do whatever. Just be careful on what you do. " I said as I gave him the password, but he didn't say anything.

I then turned my back towards him and I was unlocking my door, and was about to leave when I glanced behind me to still see him sitting down. I was surprised as he would be making me stay. But he didn't.  I turned the door knob, and glanced at him again. But he just looked more pissed that I was actually leaving. I shrugged it off, and left.

I drove to the destination, and finally parked. I got down and walked inside the large building. I was walking past some people and they bowed their heads as I passed. I liked when I looked down on them, and they looked up to me.

When I got inside the big office, I waited and sat down. A few seconds later a man came in, and we shaked hands. I sat back down and we started to talk about business.

~~~~

It was already going to be dinnertime as I had lost track of time with the guy at the meeting. I was driving back to the experiment lab building really fast but got pulled over. I facepalmed as I wasn't in the mood to argue so I got a warning, and drove off.

I was desperately going inside. My workers looked at me weird, and I just brushed past them. I knew he wasn't going to be pleased that I was gone for so long, and I just had a feeling he wasn't happy right now either.

I got to my office door, and was about to open it but slenderman opened It and we starred at eachother for a few seconds. Without warning he roughly grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside as I gasped.

He slammed the door behind us, and locked it. He then roughly picked me up making my legs Instinctively wrap around him. I heard a low growl, and I winced when he threw me carelessly on the black couch in the living room.

I glared at him, but he roughly turned me over on my stomach which made me realize what position I was in. This made me blush, and I looked behind me to see him with his hands on my waist. I saw his mouth forming, and hoped he wasn't trying to do what I think he was.

" ...why have you been gone for so long? You said a little after lunchtime. Not for a full on seven hours! " He said clearly upset. I glanced at him, and sighed.

" I'm sorry, the meeting was longer than expected.." I said as my eyes widened when he turned me over on my back and I winced as the back of my head stung. He towered over me, and his face was inches close to mine. My breathing got heavier, and so did his.

His real hands were clenched by my head, and his tendrils held me everywhere. I sighed, and swallowed hard. Why did he have to look so hot?

" That still doesn't explain why you're so late.." he admitted, and I nodded.

" I know, but I also got pulled over ok? I was speeding to get over here as fast as I could but got pulled over..so it wasn't entirely my fault. " I said and he stayed quiet.

I could tell he was still upset more than he should be, but he wasn't lashing out like how he did yesterday and I was glad. He made a loud huff, and nuzzled his face in my neck. I put my arms around him, and my eyes widened as he was stiff as a brick.

I could feel his loud warm breathing in my ear, and knew he was still upset by his clenched fists. It's as if he wasn't trying to hurt me on accident, or on purpose. I sighed, and felt him inhaling my scent. This made me feel weird, and suddenly my body jolted when I felt his long cold tongue against my neck.

I glanced at him, and his real hands held me closer to him by my waist. I felt him sucking on my neck, and I flinched as it felt kinda good. I pushed him away, and he glared at me.

" I need to take a shower. And then we can sleep. " I said but he didn't let me go.

" ..you can't..I want to be with you..David..not as a friend. Not as an experiment...I want to be with you every second of the damn day. I realized that yesterday when I was alone. I want you..more than I should.. emotionally...and physically. " He paused, and I was beyond surprised. Was he confessing his feelings for me?

" ... would you please..be mine..? "