13- I love him

Two days passed-

Slenderman pov-

I was in the living room reading a book while David has been busy for the past two days on his computer. I always wondered why he stays here, and never leaves to his actual house. Like doesn't he have a life too? I then took my gaze off of my book that I was reading, and starred at him.

He looked so focused, and compassionate to his work. I was starring for too long because I saw him look at me, and he made a small smile. His neck was still bruised from when I was choking him, and I felt guilty. It wasn't my intention to get him hurt, but then again I couldn't control it.

When I asked him to be mine two days ago, I loved his reaction. He said yes, and I couldn't help but feel glad. And I wasn't going to let him go. If anyone dares to lay a hand on him, I'll kill them right on the spot. No mercy whatsoever. I got up as I put my book down, and made my way to him. He turned his chair to face me, and he smiled.

I got on my knees, and put my head on his thigh as my real hands wrapped around him comfortably. I'm not going to let him go, not ever. I felt one of his hands rub my shoulder, and I let out a tired sigh.

" It's barely 6pm and your already tired? " I heard him say, and I slightly looked at him and shrugged. I wasn't tired, but I was just tired of him being busy on his computer. I lifted my head to meet his playful gaze, and this made my skin feel hot.

One of my tendrils went behind his head, and pushed him down slightly. My mouth formed, and I kissed him. I felt him hold the side of my face, and this just made me feel hungry. I was wanting him, so much it's impossible to describe it. And I knew he felt the same, the way his breathing gets heavy when I touch him not even a little bit drives me crazy.

But before I got to even savor the moment, he bit my tongue which made me make a low growl of annoyance. Did he always have to ruin the moment? He looked at me with a big smile, which made me weak. The way his eyes looked at me, was like it was just me and him in this moment.

" Nah uh, I have work. You know this by now. " He stated which made me virtually roll my eyes.

"..yeah..I know. But you have been teasing me, and it's getting annoying. " I mumbled, and this made David look at me with a raised playful brow.

" Me? I think your doing it to yourself. " He stated with a playful smile, and I just tilted my head as his smile literally makes my skin feel hot.

I just shaked my head, and the door got knocked on. This made both of our heads turn towards the door, and a girl that I haven't seen came into the room. Completely oblivious as to me here.

" Hello Mr. Gonzalez, just wanting to let you know that your meeting starts in a few. " The woman stated, and David nodded as she closed the door and left. I then felt David hiss, and I immediately looked at him and saw him trying to pry my hands off around his waist.

" Your hurting me, let go. " He replied, and I immediately let him go. I didn't even notice I was squeezing him hard.

" ..sorry. " I mumbled, and I just saw David make a small smile.

" It's fine, I forgot that I will be in a meeting. But I can assure you that it won't take long like last time. " He said and this made my blood boil. Why did he always have to leave me? Especially when I want to spend time with him?

My mouth formed, and I shaked my head. " Why. Can't you just do it another time? I want to spend time with you. " I stated and he let out a sigh, as he facepalmed himself.

" Look at you, you were complaining about how monkeys cling to stuff and yet look at you. " he replied with a big teasing smile, and this made me let out a huff.

" .. because it's true, they cling to everything. And I bet you, they still do that even with a dead person. " I stated as a matter of fact voice which made him chuckle. I just sighed and stood up, as I looked at him blankly.

" Alright, alright. Well I can't do it another time. The meeting will be here, but in another room. So it won't take long. I'm trusting that you will be fine? " He said with a raised broe, and i just nodded.

I guess I'll let him go, but next time he won't be so Lucky. He stood up as well, and he smiled lovingly at me. This made me Instinctively wrap my real arms around him, as my tendrils engulfed him making him chuckle. I had my head in the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent that I have grown to get obsessed with.

I felt his arms wrap around my torso, and I let out a silent sigh. I wasn't wanting to let him go. Not yet atleast. I felt him struggle to get out of my intense grip, but I just tightened it, making him let out a huff.

" Hey, stop. I'm not falling for it, I really do need to get going. I'll be back, then we can cuddle. " I heard him say, but I stayed still. Inhaling his scent even more so I could save it, I then felt him squirm and I let him go annoyed.

" Gosh, I'll be back ok? " He said as he grabbed something from his desk, and went towards the door. He looked it slightly, and glanced at me.

" I'll be back ok. Love you. " He said before he left, and closed the door behind him. This made me realize and let his words sink in.

He loves me. He loves me? He fucking loves me? And not just as a word, but we were dating now. Right? Shit. I love him. I fucking love him. I want to chase him, but I'll just wait till he gets back. Then I will show him just how much I fucking love him.

____________________________________________

Ahhhhh! I finally posted a new chapter! I finally had more motivation, thank you all for helping me! I was lost in writing this, so I hope it makes sense lmao. I love you all! See you on the other side!😝😍💕