Back Story

"Well," she screamed as she tried to slap him again but this time Michael caught her hand.

"That's enough Aelia. I was trying to protect you." He was lying though and from the look on his face she knew it.

"You have lied to me for over one hundred years. You told me you found his body."

Michael closed his eyes and thought back.

He had found his body but he never told her he was still alive when he had found Winston, he never told her that he had fed him so he would heal. Michael actually panicked when Johan confessed what he had done and he immediately left their home and ran to the barn.

It was still burning when he arrived even though the roof had collapsed and he desperately searched for him in the rubble.

When Michael had found Winston he was as black as coal and heavily scarred but he was still alive, barely able to speak but none the less he was still breathing. Michael had cradled him for hours, feeding him intermittently until he was able to sit.

"I know why Johan attacked you and I cast him out for that and now I am casting you out for continually emotionally abusing her. I won't have my family behaving in this way."

Winston began to cry and plead just as Johan had done a few hours before.

Michael was now at war with his feelings.

He wanted Winston with him, but now, as the years had passed he had begun to want Aelia more. He knew this was not possible with Winston at his side.

"Please Michael, don't leave me I will do anything for you, please I love you."

"If you want to come back, you will have to do something for me."

"Anything," Winston sobbed.

"I want a werewolf. You bring one to me, that I can control and I will accept you back."

This was an idea Michael had had for some time now. He wanted to rule the vampire world and he would be able to do this with ease with a werewolf at his side.

"How am I supposed to do that?" he whined.

Michael smiled "I am sure you will think of something."

He knew if anyone could do it Winston could. Winston was a master manipulator; he could probably even manage to manipulate God if he tried. He could easily make any soul trust him not just because he was beautiful but he was believable and once you looked into those sea green eyes you were instantly hypnotized.

Aelia pushing Michael snapped him back to reality.

"He is my child Aelia, apart from you he was my favourite and he was hurt. What else could I have done? I love him Aelia soI let him go but I cast him out to be with you, I cast them both out for you."

He caught her as she fell and carried her over to the bed and he cradled her as she sobbed.

However all Michael could now think about was Winston, he now missed him but he had chosen to stay with Aelia because he loved her that much and at that time Winston was in his way. His love for Aelia was the reason he had turned Johan, he sensed the rivalry between them instantly and he knew he could use this to his advantage.

Jealously is a powerful emotion.

However he now regretted what he had plotted because he knew it was going to back fire on him.

Michael thought back to the first time he saw Winston, he was immediately in awe with his beauty. He had never seen such a handsome man before in his life or such a fearless warrior. He'd watched him for days before he approached and kept him prisoner for weeks before he turned him.