The Plan Part 5

"I am going out for cigarettes."

Winston watched Lee as he rose from their bed he had grown into a handsome man and Winston was contemplating turning him. Seven years had now passed since they first became lovers and he was still as eager to please him as the day they had met.

This Winston liked.

Peter Masons' body had been found a few years back and due to Winston and Lee staying in the house the community had labelled it as haunted. Winston loved creating shadows and twitching the curtains as people walked by. He was able to live in the house as nobody else would come near the place, apart from pesky teenagers that was.

His plans were going well, Jenny had now been married to Dennis for three years. Jason was constantly in and out of hospital thanks to Dennis and he was so preoccupied with Jenny he never noticed his sister was now a recluse. At the age of almost fifteen she was now friendless, had no interests outside of school, spent most of her spare time with Mae in the magic shop reading Dracula and was absolutely terrified of becoming a wolf.

Mae had slowly introduced her to his blood along with the herbs and potions that would help him eventually control her. Winston smiled his plans were running smoothly but the smile was wiped from his face when Lee returned.

"What is it?" he asked him, he knew from the look on his face something was wrong.

"Her brother just grew a pair."

"What do you mean?"

"He just absolutely floored Dennis. I saw it, it was epic."

"Epic?" Winston snarled.

"Well er, some of the pack joined him and Dennis fled. But before he ran Jason beat the crap out of him and told everyone that could hear that he was with Jenny. He sent Dennis running with his tail between his legs. He is definitely one to watch for now and he has gained himself quite a few followers."

"How did that measly wolf have the gall to stand up for himself? How the hell did he manage to get people to follow him?"

"Well he does have the luck of the Devil upon him. Maybe he has been praying to him and Draugluin."

"The luck of the Devil?" Winston quizzed.

"The number thirteen."

Lee laughed as he looked at Winston's face. "How have you never heard of this? The Devil will look out for him because there are thirteen letters in his name. Guess the number is lucky for some."

"I can count only ten."

"Bob," Lee answered.

"Bob?"

"That's his middle name, after his grandfather."

Lee just stared after Winston as he stormed out of the house slamming the door behind him and he sat anxiously waiting for him to return. Winston came back after nightfall looking quite perky and rosy. He sat next to Lee on the couch and began to softly kiss his neck.

Lee pursed his lips because he could smell perfume on him and jealousy began to quickly knot in his stomach.

"Where have you been? Where you with Paula? He snapped.

"I wouldn't be jealous, she didn't survive it. I did not want to take my anger out on you."

"Please boss no, what did you do? Please tell me you didn't kill her. The company knows you're one of her clients."

"Worried are you?"

"Of course I am. They will hunt you down, you've already had several warnings."