002, madi's birthday

°-youtube, instagram-°

Emilia walked next to Madi. They walked along a dock. Emilia ran over to look into the water. Madi smiled, knowing the ocean was Emilia's favorite place to be. She walked over to the brunette and looked into the ocean with her. "I wish Bri was here." Madi sighed.

"Me too." Emilia nods. They walked along a street where birds were on display. Emilia looked at Nick. "Careful." She tells him. Nick glared at her, causing Emilia to giggle. They arrived at a shaved ice place. Emilia ordered her order and walked to the register.

She went to pay but Matt handed the lady his card. Emilia looked at him. He smiled at her. "Don't spend your money on me." Emilia tells him.

"Just for that, spending every single dime on you." He said smugly. Emilia shook her head. "You think I'm joking?" Emilia nods. Matt chuckled and shook his head.

The group stood outside eating their shaved ice. "What do you rate your ice?" Nick asks Emilia. Emilia sighed and thought for a moment.

"5." She nods. The camera looked at Matt. Emilia started laughing. "I'm kidding! 9/10." She smiled, eating more of the ice. They walked back to their hotel room and sat around. "Can we go to the beach tomorrow?"

"Already planned on it, Em." Chris tells her. Emilia cheered and laid on the couch. Emilia had fallen asleep before the group went to get food. When Emilia woke up, all of the lights were off and she was in the room.

Emilia furrowed her brows and rubbed her eyes. She walked out to the kitchen and looked in the fridge. She saw a sticky note with her name on it. She grabbed it and opened it. It was a pull pork sandwich. Emilia smiled and took a bite. She finished it and went back to sleep.

The next day, the group found a spot on the beach. Emilia and Madi swam through the waves. Nick zoomed in on the camera. "They look like little ants." He says. Emilia gasped when she saw a turtle poke its head out. Madi smiled and Emilia laughed in shock.