008, the twitch stream

°-real life, twitch-°

Emilia sat at her desk editing. Her music had just dropped and she had it playing in the background. Emilia walked downstairs and made herself some food. She sat back at her desk and groaned. She closes the tab and opened Twitch. She went live and waited for people to join. "Whoa." She said as many people were in the live.

Emilia smiled at the camera. "I got bored of editing and went live." She said, taking a bite of her pasta. "I made alfredo!" She giggled. "How do you guys like the album?" She asks them. Emilia read through the chat. "'Who's the album about?'" She read aloud.

Emilia shrugged and grabbed her phone. She quickly showed them her wallpaper and set her phone down. "I haven't talked to my boyfriend all day." She sighed. Emilia decided to call him. "Matt." She said in a sing-song voice.

"Emmy." He copied her. Emilia smiled. "Did you write your songs about me?" He asks. Emilia hung up immediately. She itches her nose and looked at the camera.

"My phone hung up on him!" She gasped. Emilia read through the chat again. "'When's tour?' Soon." She said, moving her shoulders. "I kinda want Dutch Bros." She says, eating more of her pasta. Her phone started ringing. Emilia grabbed it and saw Matt was calling her.

Emilia smiled and answered it. "You're on speaker." She tells him. She heard him giggling. Emilia furrowed her brows and looked at the camera on her computer. "Matt, I'm trying to stream." She told him.

"I know." He said. Emilia shook her head. "Bye, Emmy!" He laughed before hanging up. Emilia sighed and turned her phone off. Chat started going crazy. Emilia spun in her chair. Emilia gasped and clapped her hands.

"You know what I hate? When people repost shit that doesn't even relate to them!" She yelled. "Or when they constantly repost the same stuff you do! Like babes, you're not quirky, you're not cute, you're annoying." She ranted. "Like last night, I got so mad I started sobbing because of this one girl. Ask Matt and he'll tell you I did." She shrugs.

Emilia finished her pasta and was singing along to 'Talking Body'. "How did I meet Madi and Bri?" She asks. "Tinder." She says, fiddling with her fingers. "Guys, I'm obsessed with this outfit." She said standing up. Emilia wore a black shirt, grey sweatpants, and her uggs. Emilia spun around then sat back down.

Emilia grabbed her nail stuff. "I'm gonna do my nails." She tells the camera. She adjusted the camera to where they could still see her and her desk. Emilia cleaned her nails and started painting them. After a while, her bedroom door opened and she looked up. Matt stood there holding her Dutch Bros order. "Matt." She whines.

"What? Did I mess it up?" He asks. Emilia shakes her head. He set her drink down and sat next to her. Emilia showed Matt her nails. "Let's do my make up." He tells her. Emilia smiled and ran to her bathroom. Matt fixed the camera and waved at it. "Hi, guys!"

The Hart girl ran back in with her skincare and makeup. She sat back down and looked through her stuff. "Ask us questions." Emilia tells the chat. Emilia started doing Matt's make up. She glanced at chat. "'Are you going on tour with the triplets?'" She read one. Emilia looked at Matt who smiled.

"No, she isn't." Matt responded sadly. Emilia started putting foundation on his face. "Chris and Bri are downstairs with Nick and Madi." Matt tells her. Emilia nods, too focused on the makeup. Matt admired how gentle she was. "'Why weren't you with the triplets on their birthday?'" Emilia scoffed. "First of all, Emmy was there. Second of all, mind your own business." He said.

Emilia started laughing. "'Matt, Em was watching edits of you earlier.'" Emilia shook her head. "I wouldn't doubt it." Emilia looked at him shocked. He smiled. Emilia looked at chat.

"'Twitch Matt is making a comeback.'" Emilia says. Matt shook his head and looked away. Emilia nods her head. Matt's head snapped over to her. Emilia winked and at him. "'Tough guy Matt is gone when he's with Em.' That's right."

Matt rolled his eyes. Emilia continued to do his makeup. "You look so pretty." Emilia squealed. Matt smiled slightly. "I wanna get a tattoo." Emilia tells him. "Like on my side."

"Where on your side?" He asks. Emilia stood up and pulled the side of her pants down slightly. Matt looked at it and saw her tan lines. "Damn!" He yelled. Emilia looked at him in shock. Matt rolled off screen. Emilia looked at the camera. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He repeated.

Emilia looked at him with a shocked smile. A laugh escaped her lips. She grabbed his chair and pulled him back onto screen. "Matthew." She says. Matt covered his face. Emilia took a sip of her drink. Emilia finished his makeup and smiled. Matt looked at her. "I'll take it off." She nods. Emilia took his makeup off.

"Guys, me and Matt are gonna go make out." Emilia says. Matt looked at her quickly. "Bye!" She waved and ended the stream.