011, car video

°-youtube, instagram-°

Emilia sat in the passenger seat. Matt got into the car. Emilia was fixing her lipgloss in the visor. "Are you feeling Stromboli?" Nick asks Matt. Chris continues singing.

"I've never felt Stromboli in my life." Matt tells them. Emilia gasped and closed the visor. Matt smiled at her.

"Matt's the kind of guy to go like this." Chris says, turning all their attention to him. He made a face and put his hands by his ears. Matt looked at him then at the camera in shock.

Emilia looked at Matt. "Um. One of the editors, fucking somebody's gonna go back and find a clip of you literally doing that." Matt tells him. Emilia took a sip of Matt's rootbeer secretly. The triplets continued what they were talking about.

"Today we're gonna show each other foods. Then, we're gonna eat it or delete it." Chris snapped his fingers. Nick then started explaining what had happened to him. Emilia looked at Matt. She rested her head on the palm of her hand. "Emilia, stop staring at Matt like that!"

Emilia started smiling and leaned back into the seat. "When you take a mobile order, the inventory is sometimes off where as like, you can do the ten pumpkin spice munchkins and they'll fuck it up. The thing that I'm really confused about is the fact that you walk in there and say something at the register, you can't say the same thing into the little box." Matt explained.

"My exact confusion. My exact confusion." Nick nods. Emilia scrolled through her phone. An edit of Matt started playing. "Emilia!" Nick yelled. Emilia turned her phone off and itched the back of her neck. "Get off your phone. Get off of your phone!" Emilia started giggling. Matt grabbed her phone and opened it.

Emilia grabbed it and shook her head at him. "Okay, guys. Eat it or delete it." Chris showed a picture of Matt.

"Eat it. Eat it. Eat it" She repeated. Matt covered her mouth. Emilia removed his hand and looked at him. She winked at him. Matt went on his phone and pulls up a picture of Emilia. Emilia flipped him off and looked away.