009, palm springs

°-youtube, instagram-°

Emilia, Bri, and Madi sat outside. "Let's go swim." Emilia said. The three girls ran inside and changed. Emilia wore one of Matt's hats and posed in the mirror. "I'll post that later." She tells the two. They walk outside and get into the pool. Matt walked out with three drinks. Emilia went to the side of the pool.

"Blue lagoon." He tells them. The three took a sip. Emilia nods. After a while, Chris joined them in the pool. Bri and him went down the slide. Madi and Emilia shared a look. Nick started making fun of him for plugging his nose.

"I held my nose." Chris says. Bri swam over to him and got onto his back. Nick nods.

"I know. I made fun of you." Nick smiled. Chris swam over to Nick and spit water at him. "That's really an uncomfortable feeling." Chris laughed. Bri and Chris got out of the pool to do a trick. Nick put the camera on them.

Chris picked Bri up bridal style. "Can y'all kiss already?" Emilia asks. Bri looked at her.

"You and Matt first." She tells him. Madi started laughing. Chris ran and jumped into the pool with Bri in his arms. Emilia laughed and shook her head. They got out of the pool and showered. Emilia wore her knitted light blue shorts, a white long sleeve, and her Nike socks with her slippers. She sat outside with the girls. "When are you and Matt gonna kiss?"

"When you and Chris do." Emilia smiled. They heard something bang. Emilia looked at the grill and saw a bearded man. Nick walked over to them. "Who the fuck is that?" She asks. Nick shrugged.

"The old man who's supposed to fix the grill is my guess." Nick says. Emilia stood up and walked over to Chris with Nick. Emilia looked at the man.

Chris put Emilia on the camera. "Go say hi to him." He tells her. Emilia bit her nails. "What?" He asks the two.

"I don't mean to be rude, but he's really scary." Nick tells Chris. Emilia smiled and nods. The two looked at him again. Emilia tilted her head.

She shrugs. "He's kinda snatched though." She tells them. Nick elbowed her. "What the fuck?" She asks. Nick shushed her.