012, surprise

°-real life, instagram-°

Emilia ran downstairs and flopped down onto the couch next to Bri. "I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna kiss him." Emilia sighed. Bri stared at the girl in shock. "When is he coming over?"

"In a hour." Bri tells her. Emilia stood up and ran upstairs. She showered, did her hair, and got ready. She wore a light blue long sleeve, black baggy jeans, and converse. Emilia smiled in the mirror and did her make up. Her bedroom door opened, revealing Matt. Emilia smiled at him.

Matt crawled onto her bed and laid on her bed. "Who are you getting ready for?" He asks. Emilia spun around and looked at him. "Me?!" He questions. Emilia shrugs and turned back around.

"What if I told you I had a hot date?" She smiled slightly. Matt stood up and spun her chair around. He placed both of his hands on the sides of her chair, trapping her in the seat. Emilia felt her breath hitch in throat. He leaned down to her level. "You're jealous." She whispers.

Matt shrugged. He pulled her up and threw her over his shoulder. Emilia gasped in shock. Matt walked downstairs and looked at the group. "We're going on a date." Matt tells them.

"We are?!" Emilia asks. Matt walked over to her purse and grabbed it for her. They walked out to the van and Matt opened the door. He set her down into the car and buckled her seatbelt for her. Emilia smiled at him and kissed his cheek. Matt blushed slightly and drove off.

He drove to Raising Canes and they ordered. Emilia sat down across from him. "You're so pretty." He says. Emilia covered her face. Matt smiled. Emilia looked up and sighed. "I have a surprise for you after this." Matt tells her. Emilia clapped. After dinner, Matt drove them somewhere. They got out of the car and went to a stand. "One lantern, please." He tells the man.

Emilia gasped. The man handed him one and they walked somewhere in a field where others were. Matt lit it as everyone else did. He handed it to Emilia. Emilia smiled and pushed the lantern up into the sky. Emilia set her phone up. She looked at Matt and laughed. Matt spun her around. Emilia looked at him and wrapped her hands around his neck. "Your neck is warm." She tells him.

Matt started laughing at her. That laugh. Emilia's heard his laugh around his brothers, Bri and Madi, but around her it's softer. Emilia remembered what she told Bri. "Emmy?" He asks, snapping her out of her thoughts. Emilia glanced at his lips then looked back into his eyes. If you told Emilia three years ago, she'd be kissing Matthew Bernard Sturniolo at a lantern festival, she would've laughed in your face.

The two pulled away and looked at each other and smiled. Emilia pulled him back into a kiss. "What do we do now?" Matt asks, brushing the hair out of her face.

"I've never gotten this far in a relationship." She told him. Matt smiled and nods.

@EMILIAHART

Liked by brigarcia, christophersturniolo, and 991,927 othersTagged @matthew

Tagged @matthew.sturniolo
emiliahart hey siri, play 'king of my heart'

matthew.sturniolo can we do it again?
emiliahart yes.

user EMETT IS CONFIRMED
emiliahart YES IT IS

brigarcia YES BITCH
christophersturniolo you said the exact same thing when we kissed

madifilipowicz WOOOOOOOO YEASSSSS

nicolassturniolo FINALLY HOES
matthew.sturniolo no

user GUYS OMG WE WON WE WON

christophersturniolo you guys are gonna get mono
matthew.sturniolo and what if we already have it?

christophersturniolo YES EM
emiliahart LMAO

mattnumber1 ew
emiliahart u mad i took your spot 😘😘