010, sick

°-real life, instagram-°

TW: ED

Emilia laid in bed. Her eyes were puffy from sobbing. Bri walked in with chicken noodle soup and saltines. Emilia sat up. "This is what happens, Em. You can't keep doing that." Bri told her. "Eat these." Emilia nods. Bri walked out. Emilia looked at the food that sat in front of her. She placed it on her side table and laid down.

Bri sighed and closed the door. Bri called Chris. "Babe." Bri says as soon as he answers. "Em's starving herself again." She tells him, tears streaming down her face. "I don't know what to do."

"We're on our way." Chris said. Bri hung up and wiped her tears. Bri laid down next to Emilia.

"Em, do you remember when we met everyone? You were so excited to meet the triplets. You took 2 hours to plan your outfit and work on how you would talk to them." Bri said, brushing Emilia's hair out of her face. Emilia stayed quiet. Emilia heard the front door open. Bri stood up and walked downstairs.

The triplets stood in the middle of the room. Matt was holding Emilia's favorite things. Bri nodded to them. Matt ran upstairs and into Em's room. He saw her laying there. Chris and Nick hugged Bri. Matt closed the door and walked over to her. "Emmy." He says.

Emilia looked at him. She sat up and pressed her palms against her eyes. "Why're you here?" Emilia breathes out, placing her hands in her lap. Matt looked down.

Matt handed her her food. "It's Canes." Emilia shook her head. "You need to eat." He tells her.

"I can't." She cried. Matt sat down on the foot of the bed. "After the twitch stream." Matt looked at her. "I tried not to do it again. I really did. Then I read that one comment that you responded to." Emilia said, wiping her tears.

Matt took his shoes off and climbed into the bed. He held Emilia as she wailed in his arms. After a while, Matt was feeding Emilia. She held his hand tightly as she ate the food. "Take your time, Emmy." He tells her softly. Emilia rested her forehead against his shoulder. Matt rubbed her back. Emilia had finished the food and was holding the bunny Matt bought her.

The two were laying in bed. Em was laying on Matt's chest and Matt was rubbing her arm slowly. 'Pretty Little Liars' was playing on the TV. Matt looked at the brunette girl. Emilia was admiring the bunny. "What're you gonna name her?"

"It's a boy. His name is Emett." She said softly. Matt smiled slightly. "I'm sorry." She whispered, sitting up to face the man. "I'm sorry I threw this on you, I'm sorry that you had to worry about me, I'm sorry for everything. I don't want you to think I'm doing this for attention because I'm not." She ranted.

Matt grabbed the sides of her face gently and shook his head. "I know you're not doing this for attention, Emmy. Don't apologize for any of this. Em, I'm not leaving your side. I never have, I never will. You know that, right?" He asks. Emilia nods. Matt used his thumb to wipe her tears. "I would and will drop everything for you in a heartbeat."

Emilia smiled slightly and wiped her eyes. "I know." She sniffled. "I know." She nods. Matt hugged her. Emilia soaked in his scent. "You smell like fall." She mumbled. Matt chuckles, causing Emilia to chuckle. The two laid down and continued to watch the show. They had fallen asleep in each others arms. Minnie ran in and jumped onto the bed.

The three downstairs walked up and saw them asleep. Bri smiled and looked at Nick and Chris. "When will they admit they love each other?" Chris asks.

"Probably when you tell me you love me." She nods. Chris elbowed her. Bri rolled her eyes and closed the door. "You guys can spend the night. I'll call Madi over as well." Bri tells them.

Nick nods. "Tomorrow, we should get Em's mind off of the events of today." Nick tells them. They nods. "Let's do whatever she wants to do. Which is...go shopping." He smiled.

Chris laughed and ran into Bri's room. She sighed. Nick called Madi and she soon arrived. The next morning, Emilia woke up in Matt's arms. Emilia looked up and saw him fast asleep. Emilia brushed his hair out of his face. Matt started to stir awake. "Sorry." She whispered.

Matt pulled her closer to him. Butterflies filled Em's stomach. After an hour, Chris ran in and jumped onto the bed. "Get up! Get up! Get up! Bri made breakfast!" Chris told them. Matt groaned. Emilia looked at Chris and held a thumbs up. Chris smiled and ran out.

@EMILIAHART

Liked by brigarcia, milahart, and 987,275 othersTagged @matthew

Tagged @matthew.sturniolo
emiliahart  got a good wake up call this morning

user HELLO????

user EMATT IS HAPPENING??!2981

milahart there better have been room for jesus
emiliahart ehh

matthew.sturniolo i was too comfortable
emiliahart me too ☺️

brigarcia hurry up and come eat breakfast
emiliahart WERE LITERALLY NEXT TO YOU?

christophersturniolo I WANNA GO SHOPPING
emiliahart ME TOO ME TOO

user the way matt can change her mood

user pick me, whale, slut emilia fits all of these ☺️
matthew.sturniolo does ur mother know you talk like this or should i tell her?
user you don't even know my mom LMAO
matthew.sturniolo Alice Whitlock
*user deleted the comment*