005, cabin get away

°-youtube, instagram-°

Emilia stood in the bathroom with Bri. The two girls were getting ready. Emilia wore a dark gray t-shirt, baggy jeans, and converse. Bri wore a white bodysuit, gray baggy jeans, and white air forces. They walked downstairs and saw the group. "Look who decided to join us!" Nick cheered.

Chris aimed the camera at the two. Emilia smiled. Bri waved at the camera. They stood in a building. Emilia held a sleeping baby raccoon. Bri took pictures of her. "Look at Em." Matt whispered to Nick. He turned around with the camera and filmed her.

Matt smiled at her. Bri took the raccoon so Emilia could stand up. She walked over to Matt as he held a different raccoon. She pet the raccoons head. Matt looked down at her. They walked out and to a food area. Emilia had a chocolate ice cream cone. She offered it to Matt who ate some.

"Oh, my god, it's a Pokémon! Oh, no it's not. It's Luigi. I'm sorry," Matt says. Emilia started laughing. They entered an arcade. Emilia walked ahead of them. Bri ran after her. "These kids are excited to see an arcade." He said, zooming in on the two.

Emilia and Bri walked in and shook their heads. The group joined them. "It's cool just really loud." Bri tells them. They nod and look around. They walked out due to the noise.

"House of Jerky." Nick says. Emilia furrowed her brows. "I kinda wanna go."

"Where?" Chris asks. Nick shrugged. Emilia looked around. She looked at her phone and started blasting music. "Emilia!" He snaps. Emilia rolled her eyes and turned it off. They walked around. A car started revving its engine, scaring the group. They entered another store. Emilia and Bri walked out and to a different store.

Emilia bit at her nails as she walked through it. Bri shook her head. The two girls walked out and met up with the others. They went to a restaurant and sat down. Emilia sat down next to Matt. Emilia got a strawberry and nutella crepe. "Rate your crepe." Nick tells them.

Bri and Emilia nod their heads. "Oh, you got marshmallow on your lip." Nick tells Matt.

"Do I? That's so embarrassing." Matt says. Emilia wiped it off for him. She took a bite of her crepe. "What'd you get?" Matt asks.

Emilia put some of her crepe on her fork and fed it to him. "Strawberry and nutella." She says. Matt nods. Matt started to mock the women behind them. "Matt." She said, elbowing him in the side. He smiled at her. The four shared a look. The group continued to eat their food.

"You good?" Matt asks. Emilia looked at him and nods. Matt gave her a look. Emilia smiled and nods again.

Emilia held his hand. "I'm okay." She tells him. They went back to the cabin. Madi and Bri ran into the room. Emilia looked up at them. "Yes?"

"When are you and Matt gonna kiss?" Madi asks. Emilia rolled her eyes and shook her head.

Bri and Madi shared a look. "We're being serious!" Bri told her. Emilia looked at them. "Fine. Be like that." Bri sighed. The sun had set and the girls sat on the couch. 'Tangled' played on the TV. The boys had stopped filming and laid down with them. Matt laid down on Emilia's lap.

Emilia ran her hands through his hair. Matt looked up at her then back at the TV. "I love the lantern scene." Emilia smiled. Matt chuckles. The next day, they left and went back home.

@EMILIAHART

Liked by milahart, christophersturniolo, and 982,827 othersTagged @matthew

Tagged @matthew.sturniolo
emiliahart i heart raccoons

user THEYVE BEEN POSTING EACH OTHER

user IM LIVING FOR THIS

christophersturniolo Matt looks so cute
emiliahart i know right

brigarcia them being so blind is killing me
nicolassturniolo preach

user EM U LOOK SO HOT
emiliahart I LOVE YOU

matthew.sturniolo Who's that handsome fella on the top?
emiliahart shh 🤫

matthew.sturniolo Emmy ur so pretty
emiliahart so are you
brigarcia OH MY FUCKING GOD

user THEY NEED A SHIPNAME
user GIVE IDEAS