Intro & Outro #3

Hey, guys! I'm glad everyone's still enjoying the story so far. In case you don't know, I posted rewritten versions of Chapters 1-4 that are highly altered from the originals. Chapters 5-10 will also be rewritten, so please check those out when you can. I put a lot of work into them so far.

Chapter 18 should be released fairly soon, but until then, here's 1 intro and 2 new outros that I ended up coming up with. I think all of them fit the story pretty well in their own ways. Let me know what you think of the scenes I paired with each lyric.

Intro #2 (serves as an alternative to Dragon Soul)

"Dragon Ball Z Movie Theme"

Composed by Mark Menza

[0:00 - 0:03]

Goku, Artemis, and Aphrodite are shown sitting atop Shenron's head. Artemis has her arms crossed while the aforementioned goddess of love has one of hers tightly wrapped around Goku's. The Eternal Dragon bears his fangs and flies directly above Mount Olympus.

[0:03 - 0:10]

As he ascends higher into the air, Hermes, Apollo, and Athena fly past him in different directions. Shenron then snakes along the clouds while Goku smiles widely, Aphrodite affectionately winks at the camera, and Artemis smirks with her legs still crossed.

[0:11 - 0:18]

Ares flies to the left right before Shenron roars and lungs forward. He brushes past some clouds to reveal the story's title, Goku and the Olympians, in large bold letters. Directly behind this logo are the various temples strewn all about Olympus.

[0:18 - 0:24]

In a bright flash of lightning, Artemis fires one of her arrows, Ares aggressively swings his baseball bat, Percy brandishes Riptide and slashes it upward, Thalia slides across the screen with her spear in hand, and finally, Goku powers up into a Super Saiyan via balling his fists and screaming.

[0:24 - 0:30]

Black storm clouds cover the screen and fade away once Goku is show standing outside the Empire State Building in New York City. He turns around with smile on his face before the background shifts over to Camp Half-Blood.

[0:30 - 0:35]

The camera then zooms in on Goku's face as a slideshow of his different appearances is shown to his right. They include his younger self during the earliest arcs of Dragon Ball, his appearance during the King Piccolo Saga, his teenage self during the 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament, his appearance on Namek, and, last, but not least, his first Super Saiyan transformation.

[0:35 - 0:45]

After closing in on Goku's eye, a new scene depicts Percy flying on Blackjack somewhere near camp. The black pegasus runs along the ground for a moment before officially flying into the air.

Down below, Chiron casually waves at Percy while Dionysus rolls his eyes in disgust and sips from a can of Diet Coke.

[0:45 - 0:53]

Behind him, Percy looks to see both Grover and Annabeth flying on Blackjack as well. The three smile at one another, wave back at Camp Half-Blood, and move onto to fulfill some unspecified quest. Goku happily follows them as they fly across the Sun.