98

Ouu double update! Be active with the comments!

98| Invisible ink

Janet's POV
8:16 PM

I'm in my dressing room eating a bit before I go on stage. Just a small meal, chips and a water, nothing heavy so I won't throw up. I hummed a few of my songs that I would be singing tonight so I wouldn't forget them, even though they would be playing through my earpiece. I go on stage in a few, at 8:45 since Ludacris is on before me. My phone pinged indicating that I received a message and I picked it up.

My luv 💗- 1 video sent with invisible ink
My luv 💗- I love you

Ohh what's this? I swiped my finger over the video and gasped.

"Woahhhh." I licked my lips as I saw Toni's creamy pussy on the screen. Do I want to play this right now? I know for a fact that if I play this, I'll call Toni, and the show will be started late. Damn, but I already saw the thumbnail so it doesn't really matter. No, it does matter! I don't know what to do.

"Ten minutes Dunk!" I heard Gil yell from the door and I nodded. Yeah, I don't have enough time.

"Okay!" I'm going to text Toni back so she won't think that I'm ignoring her because I did read her message.

    Ouuu girl you nasty, I didn't get to watch it because I'm going on stage soon. I'll watch it after, promise. 😉

***

I'm back in my hotel room now and I've been thinking about the video while I was on stage. I might have done the things that Toni told me not to do but it's all her fault. I was just so turned on by the thumbnail that it was the only thing in my head when performing. I know Toni had her doctor's appointment yesterday and by the video, Jackie gave her the answer that she wanted. I laid in the bed and pressed play on the video. Instantly Toni's creamy pussy displayed on the screen, like before. I took notice of her being in the red room and I smirked. She was holding a dildo in her hand as she slowly stroked it in and out of her. I licked my lips as I watched my wife play with herself on the screen.

"Ohhh baby." She whispers. Even when I'm not there I turn her on, I don't mean to brag but... I'm just that girl. Her fingers began rubbing her wet clit and I could see her creams covering the toy, dripping down her pussy and onto the floor beneath her. I watched as Toni tossed her head back and stroked herself faster. Her loud moans sounded off through my phone speakers and I squeezed my legs. Toni's lower body began trembling before she pulled the toy out, squirting everywhere. I'm sure some got onto her phone.

"I miss you." Was all Toni said before the video ended. What?! No way she just ended the video like that. I expected more. Is this what I get for going on tour? I will pack my bags and go home, right now today. I quickly called her phone and she answered on the first ring. I put the phone on speaker and laid it next to me.

"Toni..."

She laughed, "Heyyy baby."

"Nuh-uh, don't laugh now. Why was that video so short?"

"It wasn't short, it was five minutes long and I wasn't even sure that it was going to send."

"Again, why was it so short?"

"It's no fun when you're doing it by yourself."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"Mmm, well can you help me have fun?" I seductively asked as I slid down my pajama pants and spread my legs. My fingers ran up and down my wet slit and I lowly moaned.