𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -1

Word count : 1368

___________________________________

Think carefully before showing your kindness

Think carefully before showing your kindness .....because sometimes people used to take advantage of your kindness but what if someone fell for you just because you were so kind towards him/her.

Y/m : your mother.

Y/f : your father.

From the beginning ~

A little 5 yearsolf girl was playing with her some toys while her twin was making building blocks.

Then the sound of door bell echo through the big house.....

Then a maid open the door and a men with a small child enter in the house.

??? : where is my best friend ?

??? : I am here !

??? : how are you ?

They hugged each other.

??? : good what about you...

??? : I am good ...just want to meet with my Crystal ....

He broke the hug and then comes up to you and takes you in his arms.

??? : how is my Crystie ?

Crystal : I am good uncle Kurenai .....daddy told me that you will come 😇

You told him in your baby voice and he always likes this ....

And by this we get to know that the conversation is between your dad and Mr. Kurenai.

(Your details : you were the daughter of the no.1 businessman of the world...you dad have a company named Fe.empress and with that company he become the best C.E.O of the world....and he is no.1 rich man in the world and yes you have a small twin brother who is 5 seconds smaller then you....)

He used to come at your house once in a month.

He is the second best C.E.O.After your dad ,he loves you a lot eventually he loves daughters aot even he also want a daughter but unfortunately he get a son and for the shake of the hell his lovely wife die after giving birth to her son.

Crystal : who is that boy uncle Kurenai ?

Mr Kurenai's happy mood changed into a angry and frustted one.

Mr Kurenai : He is my son...introduced yourself.....

??? : I am Shu Kurenia nice to meet you...miss.Fe..

You jumped from mr.Kurenai's arms and stood in front of shu.

Crystal : Just call me Crystal ....Nice to meet you Mr.Shu...hehehe

You look at his dark crimson eyes as he did the same.