𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -12

Word count : 1446

___________________________________

(Sorry for those who already read the last chapter Actually that little girl name is rosy not clara , my mistake , I already correct it😅)

..............................................................

..............................................................

Let's begin ~
At night~

Your health is not good and Shu placed a wet cloth in the top of your forehead and gently took your body in the top of his.

He caressed your hairs in a gentle way and kept mumbling sweet words in your ears but Suddenly he licked your earblow making your body shiver due to the touch of his hot tongue.

But before you can react the door open realving clara with a tray of hot soup with a worried face.

Clara : are you okay ma'am ?

She asked worried but her eyes got wide when she saw you on top of shu in a romantic position but before she came to apologize to disturb their moment shu scolded her in the coldest way possible.

Shu : don't you have a manner or what ? Can't you knock on the door before coming into someone else's room !! Now what are you waiting for ??

Clara : I am sorry sir please forgive me.

She said fastly and put the tray on the nightstand and bow three times and was about to leave.

Clara : I am sooo sorry sir I swear I will not disturb you Both again.

She bowed again and left the room after closing the door.

Shu's mind : this bitch always needs a reason to interfere with others lives....women jobs....

He thinks to him slef and looks at Your sleeping figure.

He was able to talk this much rudely because he already notices you falling asleep in his arms or else he will never use such kind to language around you but if you are not around him then he is the coldest one in the world.

Shu's mind : I can do more with you dear but I don't want to hurt you and your feelings.

He thought to himself and rest his head on yours and started to admire you with a bright smile soon he fell asleep like this.

Next day ~

You woke up and found yourself in him arms and without your notice your cheeks turned dark red just Because your face was too close to his lips so you tried to get out of his tight grip.

Crystal's mind : he is so strong I can even move !!

You think to yourself and try to move but end up walking him up and he glares at you.