𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -2

Word count : 1451

___________________________________

..............................................................

Let's begin ~

You entered inside of Mr.Kurenai's big villa , it was not bigger than yours but not smaller than yours too , maids in queue bowing at three of you in respect.

There were a lot of body guards and servants , all of them were bowing .

Then three of you entered inside and Mr.Kurenia took you in his arms gently to make sure to not hurt you.

Mr.Kurenai : want to eat Ice-cream ?

Crystal : Yesssss !

Mr Kurenia : maid bring one vinella ice-cream !

Then he sit in sofa with you in his lap and shu was standing beside the sofa.

Then the maid brings the ice-cream and handed you.

Maid : enjoy your ice-cream.

With that she left and you was about to lick the ice-cream but stop when your gaze fall on shu.

Crystal : where is shu's ice-cream ?

Mr.Kurenia : he will not get !

Crystal : why ?

Mr.Kurenai's mind : beacaue he did not deserve to be happy....he have to faced sorrow because he killed his own mother !!

Mr Kurenia : he don't like ice-cream that's why.

You got up from his lap and walk in front of shu and placed the ice-cream in front of his face.

Crystal : eat it please....it will taste good.

You cutely titled your head in a side and he licked the cream while deeply looking at your cute baby eyes.

Shu ate your whole Ice-cream like this only...but someone was burning in anger , Mr.Kurenia.

Mr.Kurenai : Crystal dear ...no need to be this kind...and now you can play with the toys I bring for you.

Crystal : yesss!

Then Mr.Kurenai took one of your palms and brought you in one child room filled with toys and sweets.

But you take shu also with you.

Crystal : uncle...shu will also play with me...

Mr.kurenai : if you want so..

With that Mr.Kurenai left for his work and you start to play with shu.

Then you both get hungry so you come down with shu in kitchen and saw maids cooking many dishes.

Crystal : shu do you like to cook ?