𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -9

Word count : 1879

___________________________________

..............................................................

Let's begin ~
At night ~

It's already night and shu told you to wear a dress for dinner as so you wear a simple dress for dinner 'date' with your husband.

Your dress colour is red with white rose flowers design covered your shoulders and touching down your knee because you don't like to wear so much revealing dress and also because shu told you not to wear so much revealing.

Shu : are you ready princess ?

He asked to you while looking at you up to down.

Crystal : y-yes.

You said while blushing when you caught him starring at you.

Shu : you look more beautiful with open hair.

He said because your hairs are open and flowing in air due to wind come back of you from open window making you more beautiful.

Crystal : th-thanks.

You shutter because of his compliment.

Shu : your most welcome.

He come closer to you and picked your lips with his.

After a long passionate kiss he broke it due to lack of air.

Shu : do you know someone told me that when we said welcome we mean we will do the same again for that person.

Crystal : really ?

Shu : yes...why not ?

He was about to leaned against your lips again but you stop him by a silly excuse.

Crystal : shu...I think we should go for dinner...I am hungry.

Shu : oh...ok let's go.

He said and grab car keys and you look at him with a confused face.

Crystal : shu...are you going to drive ?

Shu : yes and before you ask why I am telling you that I only want both of us for our first 'date' night dinner so I want to make it special for you that's why I am going to drive and don't worry I will drive safely 'only for you '.

Crystal : oh..

Your heart was beating so fast but you don't know why.

(Let me tell you because of shu's word)

Then both of you come out from your house and he take out the car for garage and you sit beside him in passenger sit and shu start the engine and start to drive.

Because your house is in the mountain you both are coming down and your house is a little far away from the city so you have to go through forest in the night which you don't like so shu gently take his hand on your and drive slowly because he knows well you have fear of waking , roming or going through forest in night time.